Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I wound up giving Miguel $78.00 for the boots. That's probably his wholesale price to make them? It's the least I can do for such a great pair of boots. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Bought these on Saturday. The black ones are 7cm high, kind of low but they'll do. Specially for long walks. I was looking for them ever since I saw them but they were always in a caki colour to orange. I found them in black so... into the bag. The short ones are quite cool, a bit snug. I'll have to break them in.

post-333-133522942547_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522942555_thumb.jpg

post-333-13352294256_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522942564_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522942577_thumb.jpg

Changing the permissions seems to have fixed things. Nice Boots! Are they destine for out and about wear? I have a similar pair and would be interested in what you pair them with.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nice boots adz302003. I would wear those myself. One thing though, they look a bit large on you. Your heel doesn't look like it's fitting into the heel counter properly.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I feel like a special or sale person.Sure as a job I am a sales person but I always seem to shop the sales/specials :)

Bought these today at $60NZD.They are down from $140.For that price I could not say no.Had a good chat with the sales girl as I tried them on,walked around asked for some fashion tips and left with the boots.Very pleased with myself after being depressed about uni and car problems :)

Sorry for the bad quality,there wasnt enough non-artificial light.Boots are 4" thigh boots,but can flip down to knee high.

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/serunox/Boots%20and%20Heels/IMAG0084.jpg

Wow, that's less than $50 US - great find, especially that they can be worn both ways. I like pointy (like the ones in your avatar) but the roundness of these with the less shiny texture adds a softness which I like too. What a winter this is turning out to be for you... Enjoy!

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks CPB and sleekheels.I realy couldnt believe that find.And great thing is winter is just starting.So Ill be wearing boots a lot when going out.Or Ill try haha. I like both styles,but the pointy ones will draw more attention but the less shiny boots feels little less femine but I like both boots :)

I was browsing a thrift store Sunday and spotted these tall brown ankle boots in a 13W. post-928-133522943833_thumb.jpg They are a Payless product and I have another pair in black in a 12. The 13W is almost too large but for $5 I can wear a heavier sock. The heel is 3¾" and is rather ugly but the boots (even the 12s) are comfortable enough for all day wear. I have been wearing the black pair at work for several months.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

The boots are not all that new, though I have not posted a photo before. I went out in these boots earlier today and walked around an outlet shopping mall. I decided to try on a couple of different pairs of female fit jeans in the gap outlet and took photos. As they were 50% off I decided to buy a pair of skinny fit jeans to be able to wear the boots outside jeans, which is not something I've done before, preferring to go for the "covert" look. However, the heels on these make a lot of noise anyway, so I'm looking forward to my first public outing in this combo of skinny jeans and knee high boots.:)

post-23272-133522944593_thumb.jpg

I just got these:

Nice and cheap, reduced from £40 to £15 and have a rubber heel

They look great for casual everyday heeling, like you could walk for miles in them without needing to change into flats (which I had to do lately).

If you like it, wear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got these nice boots from Aldo. I saw them last fall and I fell in love at first sight. But the price was too high (They are in real leather) They are now on sale (less than 50%) so I could not resist from buying them :) It is too warn to wear them now but I will be ready for next fall !

post-14338-133522946336_thumb.jpg

Great looking boots but this is where we are a little jealous of guys with smaller feet. I'm only UK9/EU43 but Aldo's largest size is supposedly UK9/EU42 and it feels more like EU41 in several pairs of boots I have tried.

Just got these nice boots from Aldo.

I saw them last fall and I fell in love at first sight. But the price was too high (They are in real leather)

They are now on sale (less than 50%) so I could not resist from buying them :)

It is too warn to wear them now but I will be ready for next fall !

Those look nice Daniel. And apparently you got them at a good price too. Enjoy!

Great looking boots but this is where we are a little jealous of guys with smaller feet. I'm only UK9/EU43 but Aldo's largest size is supposedly UK9/EU42 and it feels more like EU41 in several pairs of boots I have tried.

ALDO sizes are very small. I'm a UK 7ish (EU40) and have some shoes that are UK 6.5 (39.5) and fit me perfectly. With Aldo I'm a UK 8 in most of their styles.

Don't even go near their Atlantic City style from a couple of years back. I had a pair in size UK 8 that were murderous. They were more like a UK 6. I bought them off Ebay (to re sell) for about £10 and sold them for £55. I was honest with my auction and made clear that there's no way a size 8 foot would fit into a size 8 Atlantic City shoe.

It's not just me. My girlfriend has issues with ALDO too. She has slim feet and is also a UK 7. I bought her some shoes from ALDO (They were called Fawson) and they were too big length wise but she couldn't feel her toes after trying them on for 10 minutes!!!

It's a shame as ALDO sell some really great styles and lots are very strongly styled and quite masculine apart from the heels.