Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

GOOD NEWS: The flat heeled boots I ordered from Amazon.com arrived yesterday.

BAD NEWS: They have wide calf shafts and look positively awful on me! AARRGGHHH!

I can't believe I goofed up like that! Thank goodness I still have the receipt and the shipping box the boots came in. I'll have to send them back! Bummer!

Jeff,

What brand did you order?

BAD NEWS: They have wide calf shafts and look positively awful on me! AARRGGHHH!!

This is quite unfortunate indeed...They looked so good on the picture...

The calf fit is very important. Specially with riding boots.

I wish you good luck finding another pair with narrow calf shafts.

I don't remember you size but if it is 11 or less, you may try Aldo ?

This is quite unfortunate indeed...They looked so good on the picture...

The calf fit is very important. Specially with riding boots.

Yeah, I just learned THAT lesson the hard way.

I don't remember you size but if it is 11 or less, you may try Aldo ?

I'm a 13 wide, so I don't think anything from Aldo would work for me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hello all Good news. I placed a bid on a pair of boots be for 01-15-2011 and won the bid. The boots arrived today 02-18-2011. They were advertised as 8' extream fetish high heel crotch high black patent boots. From ( tlantos2 ). I measured the heel. Its exactly 7 5/8" high. The upper part of the boot is some what tight around the thigh, but wearable. My greatest interest in buying the boots was to wear them when sleeping. I am thinking, if I have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I may have to crawl. These 7 5/8" heels are not the easyest to walk in even for me. Wish I had computer skills enough to put a picture of them with this post. Mike

Hi all,

I have really developed a love for all style of boots this year. Ever since I attended the Toronto Heel Meet last Sept. I had a ball and met some great high heel fans from here. These are boots I bought while traveling in Lexington, Ky. I always google search DSW stores and check out their clearance rack and new stuff. I couldn't pass on these over the knee stretch real leather boots. I love the tight feel and the way they hug my ankles. Really easy to walk in these 5 inch spike heels.

Hope you like them too. Let me know what you think.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Boots/NewStretchBoots1.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Boots/SretchBoots-pulloverdress.jpg

Bernheels

I had a chance to get in the clearance sale prices at one of the major department store shoe department and got the following boots. From Unlisted I got a pair of boots called tuk in which are cuffed knee highs with a 4" cone heel (first pair with that style) and pair of Jessica Simpson boots called JS Coffi which is pull on knee high boot which is a combination leather like and fabric material with at least a 4.5" heel and platform. both are nice to walk in. the Unlisted boot with the cone heel was a little hard at first to walk in, but was easy to manuver on after a couple of minutes.

I picked up 2 more pairs on sale this last weekend. Style & Co. Blaire boot, a knee high black boot with a 4" heel and full zipper and a Nine West pair of boots called Mizbizzy, another knee high boot that is a pull on with a semi zip on the side, both very comfortable and easy to walk in. This has been what I like about the sale season at the shoe store and department stores.

I had these made for me by Miguel Jones of Mexico. They sport a 3 1/2" heel height and are extremely comfortable to walk in and wear all day and night. A custom boot for only $175.00. Not bad! Charlie

post-48-133522935536_thumb.jpg

post-48-133522935549_thumb.jpg

post-48-133522935561_thumb.jpg

post-48-133522935571_thumb.jpg

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

...From Unlisted I got a pair of boots called tuk in which are cuffed knee highs with a 4" cone heel (first pair with that style) and pair of Jessica Simpson boots called JS Coffi which is pull on knee high boot which is a combination leather like and fabric material with at least a 4.5" heel and platform. both are nice to walk in...

http://www.endless.com/Unlisted-Womens-Tick-Tuck-Knee-High/dp/B003I58Z2O

http://www.amazon.com/Jessica-Simpson-Womens-Coffi-Knee-High/dp/B003FGVX16

I picked up 2 more pairs on sale this last weekend. Style & Co. Blaire boot, a knee high black boot with a 4" heel and full zipper and a Nine West pair of boots called Mizbizzy, another knee high boot that is a pull on with a semi zip on the side, both very comfortable and easy to walk in....

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=500804&CategoryID=22315#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D27

Couldn't find a link for the Nine West ones.

New 'Tramping Boots' just bought them and virtualy live in them at least 3 hours everyday, but sometimes 12 hours. 4" heel and firm sole so very easy on feet pics are in 'who has bought new shoes, sorry I could add them to this thread

Blacksheep

Just ordered a pair of 6 inch heeled Monica boots from italianheels.com. The wait begins.

IĀ“d be interested to hear what you think of them when they arrive - IĀ“ve been thinking about ordering from italianheels as they have a number of really stylish boots.

And can we see some pictures of you in them?

My next three boots I got at a terrific price due to the price being 75% off were the following. Style and Company Epic Tall Boot with a 4" heel and a 1.5" platform, Guess Haydenaly Knee High boot with a 4" heel or better and a 1.5" platform as well, my last boot were Jessica Simpson Anne Boots with a 4" heel and a .25" platform. All are easy to walk in and very fashionable to wear.

These are not new to me, but they are to you guys. I promised to post them a while back but havenĀ“t managed it until now.

TheyĀ“re from Buffalo

Most impressive! Sharp looking boots like those deserve to be worn over jeans for the world to see!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

These are not new to me, but they are to you guys. I promised to post them a while back but havenĀ“t managed it until now.

TheyĀ“re from Buffalo

They are absolutely beautifull I wish I had a pair like that but just in black

My last boot purchase from Aldo for this season.

The store should receive them tomorrow or Friday.

Can't wait to wear them :silly:

Nice ones Daniel. I actually prefer a thinner heel on my shoes and boots usually. But in terms of streetheeling, you should have no problem with those. Those are definitely a more masculine looking boot. They are definitely "rocker" inspired. What with the chunkier heel and the buckles. Again good choice.

My last boot purchase from Aldo for this season.

The store should receive them tomorrow or Friday.

Can't wait to wear them :silly:

I can see why. They're quite nice and should be excellent for street heeling.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

They are absolutely beautifull I wish I had a pair like that but just in black

Thanks. They did them in black as well - you might still be able to get them, but they only go up to size EU42.

Maybe you should check out ebay.de - I saw some on there recently.

I recently got a brand new pair of black knee-high's. They have 7.5 inch "chunky" heels with 4 inch platforms. They are the stretch kind with a zipper on the side and no laces. Absolutely love them and my girlfriend thinks they look really hot on me!