Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Nope, nothing to do with time or post count, you just need to use the "insert link" button when making a post. Evan's website generates some of the WORST url's I've ever seen of any website, anywhere, ever, so its easier to simply highlight the text you want to make into a link, then click on the "insert link" icon and paste the link into it.... :silly:

I've edited it now so it works...

See? I told you it had nothing to do with how long you've been a member.. LOL

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Hi all just bought these boots at journeys.try'ed them on there and wore them outa the store.The heels are a 5 inches. Where on sale also.

post-2242-133522933541_thumb.jpg

post-2242-133522933567_thumb.jpg

Hi All I bought a pair of mugrage black boots from my local aldos store today. Super sexy with a heel high of almost 6 inches, coudnt wait to get home so I drove nearly 50 miles wearing them, it felt great. There are a couple of pictures posted if any one wants to check.

Donnawonna –

Great boots! On top of that, matching lava lamps. It just doesn’t get any better than that. :silly:

Enjoy the boots and I’m looking forward to a couple more pictures (as I'm sure we all are).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi all just bought these boots at journeys.try'ed them on there and wore them outa the store.The heels are a 5 inches. Where on sale also.

Good looking boots. And they look great on you. Thanks for sharing the photos with us.

Most impressive, Donna! Most impressive indeed! Hope you enjoy them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Great boots, do you have worn these already outside?

No that will take a while.

First I will need some training to walk good on them.

And them gather loads of courage to go outside.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Here is a link to my latest purchase from Aldo. They are a great basic unisex ankle boot. They are extremely comfortable to wear. And with a not so high, and a wider 3 1/2" heel, They are very easy to walk in.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/dress-boots/80495305-gragert/96

I have a pair similar to those with a very chunky heel that I even wear to work. No one gives them a second look or comment.

Here is a link to my latest purchase from Aldo. They are a great basic unisex ankle boot.

They are extremely comfortable to wear. And with a not so high, and a wider 3 1/2" heel, They are very easy to walk in.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/dress-boots/80495305-gragert/96

Very nice boots Mr. X, well done :-)

I have a similair pair and I totally agree with you about their comfort.

These are the boots I was wearing the first time I went to work wearing heels.

You made me smile when you wrote "basic unisex ankle boot".

It is amazing to see how our perception of women's shoes is "biazed"

when we already like high heel shoes.

We don't think these are too much "girly" looking because of the wider heels.

Now I wish all shoes makers would label all their shoes and boots with larger heels as "unisex".

Unfortunately this won't happen soon. Maybe in another life...

I just bought these from Evans, reduced in the sale from the original £35 to £8 net of all discounts! They are nothing special in terms of quality - faux black suede from China. Although a UK11EEE fit, they are not generous in sizing but are soft enough to give a little. The heel is exactly 3.5" and I think they could pass muster under jeans for street-heeling - members' comments appreciated. These boots are still available in black or brown in 11 and a couple of other sizes. Some other sale boots and shoes in larger sizes too that may be worth a look - but get in quick!

post-1227-133522933645_thumb.jpg

I just bought these from Evans, reduced in the sale from the original £35 to £8 net of all discounts!

They are nothing special in terms of quality - faux black suede from China. Although a UK11EEE fit, they are not generous in sizing but are soft enough to give a little. The heel is exactly 3.5" and I think they could pass muster under jeans for street-heeling - members' comments appreciated.

These boots are still available in black or brown in 11 and a couple of other sizes. Some other sale boots and shoes in larger sizes too that may be worth a look - but get in quick!

Love the boots fancy a pair myself, doubt if i will get them ass cheap as you got yours.

I went mad when evans had their sale and bought 5 pairs as they were heavily discounted, those models they didnt sell out have gone back to full price and are not must buys now.

Here are what i bought:

The Green and Tan boots look a bit wacky but they are now my favorite boots, well worth the £20 i paid for them , they are now back upto £40.00

The laced ankle boots are very nice too but mine are in olive, would love a black pair too, very comfortable and like the kitten heel as make them easy to walk in. £20

The laced shoe boots i got in black and brown and look great with jeans, nice cuban heel gives height but stability due to thickness, paid £15 each

The short zipped boots i got in olive for £10 love them.

I found them all generously sized and really should have got them smaller - they are all UK10

So next i am going for a pair of the cowboy boots that the OP got, i have seen some on ebay but will only buy at the right price :silly: about £20 tops.

post-207-13352293374_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522933751_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522933756_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522933758_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Love the boots fancy a pair myself, doubt if i will get them ass cheap as you got yours.

I went mad when evans had their sale and bought 5 pairs as they were heavily discounted, those models they didnt sell out have gone back to full price and are not must buys now.

Here are what i bought:

The Green and Tan boots look a bit wacky but they are now my favorite boots, well worth the £20 i paid for them , they are now back upto £40.00

The laced ankle boots are very nice too but mine are in olive, would love a black pair too, very comfortable and like the kitten heel as make them easy to walk in. £20

The laced shoe boots i got in black and brown and look great with jeans, nice cuban heel gives height but stability due to thickness, paid £15 each

I found them all generously sized and really should have got them smaller - they are all UK10

So next i am going for a pair of the cowboy boots that the OP got, i have seen some on ebay but will only buy at the right price :silly: about £20 tops.

I looooooooooove the lace and the short boots.

Here are what i bought:

Glad you like my Evans boots, Barney; I like yours too. Right now, the black boots are only available in UK11EEE at £10 (less a further 20% finishing today). The brown ones are also still on sale (same price) in 9, 10 & 11EEE, see here:http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&langId=-1&storeId=12553&catalogId=33054&parent_category_rn=&categoryId=209557&productId=1907849

The size 11 I bought were certainly not generously sized - I found more room in a pair of size 10 Evans boots tried in the past (and my Priceless size 11s are definitely roomier). ; same price. With fairly thick socks, you should have no trouble with these.

You might like these too; £15.00 -20% up to size 10W: http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33054&storeId=12553&productId=2042501&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=209557&parent_categoryId=209439&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[209565|209557]&noOfRefinements=1

I am also sending you a PM.

Glad you like my Evans boots, Barney; I like yours too. Right now, the black boots are only available in UK11EEE at £10 (less a further 20% finishing today). The brown ones are also still on sale (same price) in 9, 10 & 11EEE, see here:http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&langId=-1&storeId=12553&catalogId=33054&parent_category_rn=&categoryId=209557&productId=1907849

The size 11 I bought were certainly not generously sized - I found more room in a pair of size 10 Evans boots tried in the past (and my Priceless size 11s are definitely roomier). ; same price. With fairly thick socks, you should have no trouble with these.

You might like these too; £15.00 -20% up to size 10W: http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33054&storeId=12553&productId=2042501&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=209557&parent_categoryId=209439&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[209565|209557]&noOfRefinements=1

I am also sending you a PM.

Thanks for the heads up Puffer, ordered myself a pair in the Brown size 10 (taking into account what you said as I take a 9/10) and as you said £8 plus £4 delivery...Bargain!

Thats saves me at least £17 on the cheapest pair i've seen on ebay so thank you very much, very good spot! :silly:

The other boots aren't really me, reminded me a bit of the clogs they wear up north for dancing :-?

Glad you like my boots, i'm as pleased as punch with them!

I've replied to your PM :unsure:

yes plasmaboy i have those in a uk10 and are too big 9 would have been plenty, definately oversized. very nice boots though, paid £15 for mine and thought that was cheap, £10 is a bargain:thumbsup:

I picked up a pair of Carrini boots at Burlington a few weeks ago. I can't seem to find a web picture of them, so I'll do my best to describe them. They are low heel, sort of a biker style with a strap around the ankle decorated with studs. Rugged soles, and they are designed to be over the knee on a woman; they come to just on the knee for me. They have a half-zipper at the ankle. I know they aren't high heels by definition, but they are so stylish this season, not to mention practical in the cold weather. Keeping my legs warm - I can see why the ladies like boots! I've been wearing them in my travels, even thru airport security where I have to take them off and run them thru the scanner. No worries there, although I've taken some care while redressing to pull them up to my knees under my trousers in a not so obvious way.

"It's just a flesh wound"

I picked up a pair of Carrini boots at Burlington a few weeks ago. I can't seem to find a web picture of them, so I'll do my best to describe them. They are low heel, sort of a biker style with a strap around the ankle decorated with studs. Rugged soles, and they are designed to be over the knee on a woman; they come to just on the knee for me. They have a half-zipper at the ankle.

I know they aren't high heels by definition, but they are so stylish this season, not to mention practical in the cold weather. Keeping my legs warm - I can see why the ladies like boots! I've been wearing them in my travels, even thru airport security where I have to take them off and run them thru the scanner. No worries there, although I've taken some care while redressing to pull them up to my knees under my trousers in a not so obvious way.

Hi there I have looked on the website and found the place called: The shoe shop.com. I am sure you will find it there, I saw something that you described. Good luck.