Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I just got my new boots from Lanebryant to go with my new Kitt jegging jeans, I'm looking for the tall boots in the 2nd picture, I wear a size 12 W, any help would be appreciate my friends.

post-5557-133522929394_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522929395_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I just bought a pair of these, tried them tonight! I love them... Am going to a 70s and 80s Boogie nights in a months time - cant wait now!!

Great boots!

Is that you in the photo. That's my kinda outfit :)

More pictures, please!!

In deed they are - as good looking as they are impractical - but all one needs is practice...

bootmebaby; wish I could help you - I saw the thread also - but I'm afraid not. Good luck in finding them anyway, and please let us know if and when you do!

Awtucs, look back at the thread, post #13...PIB found some that look almost identical to my avatar without the little bit of red, check it out...http://www.hhplace.org/ultra_high_heels/18314-can_someone_try_identify_manafacturer_these-2.html

Nice photo and a great look.

Thanks Heals4me !

Great boots; - leather knee boots & 5 inch(?) are just so classy!

I take it you bought them directly from Italy?

Yes, on both counts Awtucs...the heels are 13cm(5") and are from an Italian seller named "1969 Italian Boutique".

Hi, I havent been o n for a while, but yes I recentlty bought a new pair of boots. I wasn't actualy looking for boots in particular, I was looking for closed toe, solid heel shoes around 3" - 4" hight suitable for walking in. the shop had a small selection of what I was looking for, but among the selection were boots at NZ$30.00. I tried them on , fitted perfectly as they were one size bigger than I would normally buy so my toes have a little more freedom. they had a full 4" heel with no platform, rounded toe mat black finish. When I went to check out, they were discounted more to NZ$27.00. the shop had a lot of larger size and wide heels too, some look more like boat as they are so big.(NZ size 11 womans) I have worn them out early morning and also spent up to 13 ours in one day in them and really looking forward to when I am out of town and can wear them all day

Blacksheep

To all, I have always been a high heel shoe guy - all styles. I have recently started buying boots and am in love with them. Now I see why you all love your boots so much. They do give you more support and are so erotic with the over the knee style. I am in lexington, KY tonight on a sales trip. I googled DSW shoe store and found one right by the hotel. They had a pair of Guess boots that are over the kneewith 5 inch spike heels in size 11. I bought them and they fit perfect. They are very snug. I actually put on a pair of jeans over them and walked through the hotel to get something out of my car. The gal up front saw them and loved the way they looked on me. I was and am still in heaven. Thanks for all the ideas and support from you guys here. One day I will figure out where to store my pictures so I can share with you. I will ad them to my Gallery in here. Thanks, Bern

Recently bought the ones in my profile pic from Crotchhiguy. Fantastic lace-up boots by Western Ranch with 6" heels. Love 'em.

I love them too, I am so lucky I wear a size 8 uk and do not have a problem buying. This weekend I bought myself a pair of ankle boots from Rage at a sale for $42. They are so comfortable. Will post pic later.

Hi every one. I'm most of the time just reading the forum. This is the best there is. Today I whent to Ross and try on boots from Nutrelizer. They had them in size 12M. This the second time I found some boots in size 12 at Ross. The first paar was from Nine West, all leather boots and now this find today. I left the Ross and put on the boots and drove across the street to Burlicton Coat Factory. I did not take the boots off. No one noticed. The boots are a littel noisy.

Thanks Carly