Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I'm not really a high heel boots fan (booties and pumps and wedges are my thing), but I did just buy some delicious Via Spiga 'Christie' Riding boots as my fall/winter wardrobe staple. I can't wait to wear these with blazers, long tunic shirts/mini dresses (which you can't tell they are mini-dresses), Burberry trench coats...the possibilities are endless. Once I get them and try them on and measure the heel, I'll see about taking them to my local Russian cobbler to have the heel raised to 2".

post-486-133522920576_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522920585_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522920588_thumb.jpg

Feminine Style .Ā  Masculine Soul.Ā  Skin In The Game.

I'm not really a high heel boots fan (booties and pumps and wedges are my thing), but I did just buy some delicious Via Spiga 'Christie' Riding boots as my fall/winter wardrobe staple.

I can't wait to wear these with blazers, long tunic shirts/mini dresses (which you can't tell they are mini-dresses), Burberry trench coats...the possibilities are endless.

Once I get them and try them on and measure the heel, I'll see about taking them to my local Russian cobbler to have the heel raised to 2".

Kneehighs,

Excellent selection. I've a pair as well.

If you are talking about the "LOLILL" style, they are a great looking pair of boots at a very attractive price. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think that iĀ“m an addict too in buying boots in the summer!

IĀ“ve bought myself a nice pair of 5.5 inch heeled boots!

I hope you like them!

Tiago

They are very nice. I nearly got a similar pair, but they didn't have the right size.

Ordered these boots from Aldo today...:wave:

The store will receive them early next week (Can't wait !)

Thank you all for the positive comments !

The store called me telling me they received the boots.

So I went to the store and tried them right away but guess what ?

The ankle area is narrow and they don't have any side zipper.

I cannot insert my feet in them pass the ankle...:)

This is very unfortunate because they were so nice ! (They refund me)

Now I seriously think about ordering the "Noren" model instead...

That is a real shame Daniel, those Boots from Aldo were really nice too.

Cheers,

David

Hello David :-)

I agree it is a real shame.

These boots were so nice. They were driving me crazy !

You may want to read my post about the "Noren" boots

on this link > http://www.hhplace.org/everybody/17366-aldo_boots-3.html#post248733

These too are driving me crazy !

But this time it is even more because I know they fit so well !

Will have to wait a few weeks...

Regards,

Daniel

My new Pleaser thigh-highs finally arrived. I paid for them nearly a month ago and just received them on Friday:whatever: Its all good now though. I love them and they are in nearly new condition, as promised, and they were a lot cheaper than new. I've added some pics to my album if anyone's curious.

Cool! And we'll see you out and about in them at the Toronto Meet in September!

David

My new Pleaser thigh-highs finally arrived. I paid for them nearly a month ago and just received them on Friday:whatever:

Its all good now though. I love them and they are in nearly new condition, as promised, and they were a lot cheaper than new. I've added some pics to my album if anyone's curious.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Yup, saw them in your gallery update. Great Boots! And also we enjoy the style of wearing them.

David & Cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Cool pics! Great looking boots! Brown is an interesting color to wear!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Why the brown ones

I dunno...I guess I've always just automatically gone for black, so now I'm trying something different and I'm liking the brown. Honestly though, if they were available in purple, then I would have bought purple for sure!:wave:

Great looking boots! I'm not sure brown, blue and purple are a winning combination of colors (sounds like something I'd try). Maybe try something from the warmer end of the spectrum. Will you wear them out and about?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine bought some nice new boots. After showing them to me she said I should buy the same because they are very comfortable. So we went to the store, I tried them on and did not hesitate to go ahead and buy them. Her's are white and mine are black :)

post-14338-133522922233_thumb.jpg

A friend of mine bought some nice new boots.

After showing them to me she said I should buy the same because they are very comfortable.

So we went to the store, I tried them on and did not hesitate to go ahead and buy them.

Her's are white and mine are black :)

Those kinda remind me of a pair of figure skates. Only with a heel instead of a blade......lol

Nice boots Daniel6406, nice to have a friend to shop and wear them with, those are nice boots. NewfieGuyInHeels, those are great as well, nice boots you guys. Got some coming and will post some pics soon! Mtnsofheels

Picked up a pair of Old Gringo "Leopardito's".... Heel's only about an inch & a half, but they're damn hot, and comfortable to boot..(pun, intended):)

To Wood&Metal - love the Old Gringos. they have the best snip toe. Just wish the heels were higher.