Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

How about this guys. I use a woman's 7.5M or 8M in a heeled shoe and a 8M or 9M in a heeled boot depending on the manufacturer. It is nice to be able to buy right off of the shelf or through a catalog. As you age your feet spread out as the years go by and I used to wear a 6M in a heeled shoe. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

To all you 9's and 10's and 11's out there, I have two words for you:

BAH HUMBUG!!! :smile:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Doesn't look like I'll be getting my Jessica Simpson boots after all... I specified 2nd day shipping over a week ago so that I would have them wednesday the 24th, only to find out today that they have not even been shipped... I sooo wanted to wear them out last weekend... Due to the fact that the online retailer >cough-gotham-cough-city< took 5 days to reply to my first inquiry as to what was happening, I had the order cancelled..:smile:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Just got these boots today.heel height is 7 inches!!gonna take some practice to walk in these.didnt show my face cuase i just got off work and my hair was a mess lol.

post-2242-13352290968_thumb.jpg

post-2242-133522909709_thumb.jpg

My goodness gracious... now thatā€™s a pair of boots. The look fantastic but please be careful with that 7ā€ heel. A turned ankle is no fun. Where did you get them?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Just got these boots today.heel height is 7 inches!!gonna take some practice to walk in these.didnt show my face cuase i just got off work and my hair was a mess lol.

Did you wear the boots to work today?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

nope bubba just got them today. i wear my cowgirl boots for work lol.Wont be wearing these for work.7 inch heels are bit to much to work in lol.

Donnawonna:-) I can understand why you won't wear those boots all day at work. That would be too much. After that all day stint you would probably swear off of heels for quite a while. Your new boots look fantastic on you and will be o.k. for around the house a bit and for a bit of bedroom play. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Cool boots, donnawonna...wow:thumbsup: I took the plunge on the 5" heel cowboy boots from cowboybootsusa on ebay today.. can't wait.. Also found a pair of otk Jessica simpson boots (think they're "tulip"?), and a pair of sketchers suede boots, both for next to nothing..

Hi everyone! :smile:

So great to find a place with other boot and heel lovers.

This is my first post here so I thought I'd show you my boots. They are not brand new but they are a recent purchase. They are tan 11cm heel from Extravaganza and I love them. I wear them in the evenings around the house when I can, but recently I have gotten bolder and put them on after work to drive home in. One afternoon I even got so excited by having them on my feet that I stopped at a quiet park and went for a short stroll. It was my first true outdoor experience. The feeling was amazing and all my indoor walking has paid off as they felt so natural on my feet and I didn't lose balance once even on the gravel surface.

Here are some pics I'd like to share (indoor only) but some outdoor and driving ones are on the way soon if people like them.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6355/pc250201id4.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8889/pc250006nc0.jpg

Gorgeous Boots!

Cathy & David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Wow, Donnawonna...those are amazing!

Wood&metal you beat me to it - I was seriously considering buying a pair of 5.5 inch heel boots from cowboybootsusa today. Now I've seen you've done it, I might just be a bit selfish and see how you get on Please post a report when they arrive. Thanks

Beautiful and sexy boots. Have fun wearing them but be careful walking in them. Thaks for sharing the pictures with us.

5.5 and Dawn.. I most certainly will post pics... They shipped yesterday.. Probably be about a week.. and I can't wait!..:smile: I have 3 other pairs of boots that should be here tomorrow.. 2 Jessica Simpsons, and a pair by Sketchers...

I saw these in a charity shop at the weekend and just had to have them.

When i tried them on in the shop i got a couple of funny looks from the older ladies and a nice smile from a teenage goth girl.

I bet that teenage goth girl got a few strange looks from those old ladies?

People need to relax and not worrie what others are doing!