heels fetish

shedevil

I hate that website. I wouldn't order anything from them just on principle. I got a bad headache just looking for a few minutes. It looks like 20 novice web designers with a fetish for comic sans designed a page each using broken monitors in the dark.

It looks like 20 novice web designers with a fetish for comic sans designed a page each using broken monitors in the dark.

I seriously disagree, even novice web designers dont roll out things that awful. GReat minds think alike though.... So, ditto to your comments..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I totally agree, a few years ago, I ordered a pair of shoes that I saw on the site, and it took about 5 months to have the shoes made and received and when I received them, they look like somebody had made them with their eyes closed. Both shoes were not the same, the heel on one was different from the other. And on top of that, both heels broke a week after. Quality of the shoes = what the site looks like

I totally agree, a few years ago, I ordered a pair of shoes that I saw on the site, and it took about 5 months to have the shoes made and received and when I received them, they look like somebody had made them with their eyes closed. Both shoes were not the same, the heel on one was different from the other. And on top of that, both heels broke a week after.

Quality of the shoes = what the site looks like

Thanks for that....I must admit I was tempted by the Black and Silver wedges - but I'll leave well alone now. Did you receive any compensation or refund from them??

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Good grief, the site has got worse; always was a mish-mash of page styles but this is now awful. Always steered clear of buying anything; it's not clear what service they are really trying to sell; seem to charge for anything but the most basic of image previews. But saying all that it's a real shame because I think they have some interesting ideas; i'm not a real fan of platforms but theirs I do find quite appealing. Ah, well, plenty of other places to buy good heels or get them made bespoke. Richard

After reading this thread I decided to send an email to Deyo/Mr. James. I simply asked why such incredible shoes were displayed on such a badly design and difficult to use website.

The reply I received was 'Then don't go there.'

There was nothing else in the email apart from an awful system generated advert for a clip art company.

I was quite stunned that someone could be so rude and foolish at the same time.

I cannot begin to imagine how a customer would be treated if the shoes broke or were not as specified.

Maybe someone else can send an email to them to see the reply they get.

Here's a link to a page with an email link.

http://www.deyoproduction.com/listing.htm

Regards,

Ben

After reading this thread I decided to send an email to Deyo/Mr. James. I simply asked why such incredible shoes were displayed on such a badly design and difficult to use website.

There was nothing else in the email apart from an awful system generated advert for a clip art company.

I cannot begin to imagine how a customer would be treated if the shoes broke or were not as specified.

Regards,

Ben

Why don't you send him another Email - informing him that you will be quoting his EMail on several Fetish Heels Forums as a service to other heels buyers?

See what his attitude is then.......

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

hi, i am a member of the deyoproduction heels site. i write here only to say......don't do it!!

for 2 big of reasons: no updates , never , only sometimes simple pics that i can do with my photoshop in 2 minutes. very expensive membership. i have never bought shoes from them , but i read the replies in this thread. so i will never do it! and...i can make myself some special pairs if i want..i am able to do it and i have a lot of time..take a look and tell me if is this type a nice one (and sorry for my poor english, i am italian!)

p.s. is a not ended prototype!

Posted Image

hi, i am a member of the deyoproduction heels site. i write here only to say......don't do it!!

for 2 big of reasons: no updates , never , only sometimes simple pics that i can do with my photoshop in 2 minutes. very expensive membership. i have never bought shoes from them , but i read the replies in this thread. so i will never do it! and...i can make myself some special pairs if i want..i am able to do it and i have a lot of time..take a look and tell me if is this type a nice one (and sorry for my poor english, i am italian!)

Posted Image

Wonderful!! Please would you make me some exclusive shoes to model on my Heels Galleries?? Please??

Regards,

Ben

I guess his email reply is a perfect reflection of his website.

Lacking in any care, professionalism and attention...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Posted Image

wow , can you make me a pair too, just love what you did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...