What kind of shoe is considered sexy?

chip7X

I agree with most of you here... thin heels are nice, sharp stilettos the best :smile: I personally prefer - the more classic the better. I usually don't like the extreme designs (4-inch plats), although sometimes it is quite refreshing to see someone in these.

HH forever!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

It can be a shoe, a boot or a sandal but it MUST have AT LEAST a 5" Stiletto heel . . . and being Black patent would help! :D

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Hmm: all time favourites are Oxfords. Shoes need an arch, if they just go straight up, they are ugly. Thin stilettoes can be very dodgy, I quite like louis heels, also the chunky look with platforms. A lot depends on the combination. Platforms, like in those stripper shoes that one sees everywhere at the mom are ugly. The re are nicer versions around. Also platforms should be around 3 cm to look good. And they should not be used to reduce the instep! 15 (6 in) cm instep + 3 cm platform = 18 cm heel! 2nd favourite are knee boots, or locking ankle ones. cheers Bernhard

I think the sexiest shoes I've ever seen are ones with a beautiful lady in them, especially when she's coming on to me... :D

I have to agree, the shoes can be almost anything, as long as they are accessorized with a sexy woman.

Stilleto patent pumps, strappy sandals, or boot, whatever looks good with the rest of the outfit.

My all time favorite shoes would have to be a pair by Nine West called Jazebel. They are a pair of 5 inch, black patent stilletos.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

• 1 month later...

Hello Paul, Thanks a million for posting those fantastic mules. I think they are the sexiest and most exciting mules I've seen in my entire life! I'd give my right arm to see a beautiful girl walking along the street in those! I feel quite faint! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Shyguy, if you can't get the picture on Paul's posting, try going to the source: http://www.chinaheel.com/sale/english/shoe/htm

and find shoe model no. G12104.

Gene, come on now! Don't be so defeatist and faint-hearted! Here is Paul very kindly showing us one of the world's all time sexiest shoes, as recommended by Lucy, one of the foremost female protagonists of high heels on these entire forums and all you can do is to go feeble about it!

Admittedly, that toe-strap is the lowest-slung I've ever seen on a stiletto mule, but I've seen plenty of other great ladies' mules with single straps that are almost as low-slung, and that's precisely what makes them great, and the effect is quite gobsmacking! WOW! Just talking about it is giving me one of me turns! If any more members go feeble about these amazing shoes, it'll do my head in! There should be an international law that every adult lady in the world has at least one pair of those to go shopping in!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

http://www.chinaheel.com/sale/jingpin/G12104/a.jpg

Can't see it shyguy! we can't have you missing out on the worlds sexiest mules! Try this.

Ooops, just noticed that Heelfan has already directed you there. His Link will be better as it will give you the opportunity to check out all those other gorgeous chinese girls in amazing heels.

Paul.

Posted Image

I think these mules are amazing. How does that thin strap keep them on the feet?

Paul

You may remember a few months ago there were some pictures of German TV presenter Sonya Kraus in one of the threads. At the time I found these pictures of her on a site. If you think the above shoes look hard to keep on, think of Sonya presenting her show in these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These and other pics can be found at http://www.sonyakraus.de.tt/

PS: This is my first picture posting. 'Hope it works OK!

I may be conservative (when it comes to HH shoes!) but these are my favorite......and I just purchase a pair for my girlfriend :D

Please hurry Mr. Postman....

Posted Image

JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 2 weeks later...

The old familiar court shoe style (see the images in my posting), in soft real leather, with a 6" stiletto heel, rounded toe box, and a 1/2" ankle strap with padlock. Just thinking about these shoes gets my excited.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

The allure of those mules is enhanced by attractiveness the model's feet. I checked the posted URL and found them at http://www.chinaheel.com/

The specific pair of mules are at: http://www.chinaheel.com/sale/english/shoe.htm and sell for $66.00 (Member price: $59.00)

So, they are purchasable. Just join the website and place your order.

Here's a pair that I particularly like (they remind me of a pair that Jane wears in some of her pictures (only in black patent)).

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.