Greetings from MI

Hello smac67, nice to have you here. Can you tell us a little more about the type of heels that most interest you (high/low, pumps/boots, stiletto/platform...etc.)...do you personally wear or just an admirer? After you begin to become familiar with the workings of this site, you will discover almost every interest imaginable with regards to heels. Somedays i find the reading here more interesting than the NY Times (more accurately the NY Times of 5-10 years ago). Anyways, good to see another member join this site from the States (what area of the country are you from?). Good day, and happy heeling!

Hi all. Nice to know there are others out there that share my interest. 42/m. would love to chat with others.

Welcome to hhplace, smac67 :pulsingheart: Glad to have you here. Why not tell us something about yourself and your interest in high heels?

:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ok, guess I needed to give more info!:blinkbigeyes: 42 years old from the west side of Michigan. Have been a fan of heels/boots as long as I can remember. I primarily am a fan of pumps and boots. My favorites are stiletto pumps and knee/thigh boots with 4-5" heels. At this point in my life, I admire more than I wear. Used to travel a lot for business which gave me more oportunity to wear. Would love to chat or meet with others who share the same interests. Thanks for the welcome!