Hello from California

Hello everyone, My name is Arthur. I am 30 years old, currently a single man, and from the west coast of the USA. The type of high heeled boots I like see women(and maybe my future wife or girlfriend one day) wearing are the thin stiletto heels ranging from 3 to 6 inches along with the pointed toe. In my opinion, these type of boots are very sexy on a woman. I also like shoes, sandals, and other type of high heels. Right now, I 'am not currently looking for a wife or girlfriend, but I am thinking about taking my time to look for a wife that has something in common such as the same kind of passion for stiletto heeled boots.

Thanks! After reading some posts, I can see that I'am not the only guy that like women's footwear. Traditionally, where I currently live, high heels are consider women's footwear. I am an admirer of high heels and never worn high heels before. The the majority of people I personally see wearing high heels are women.

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

After reading some posts, I can see that I'am not the only guy that like women's footwear. Traditionally, where I currently live, high heels are consider women's footwear. I am an admirer of high heels and never worn high heels before. The the majority of people I personally see wearing high heels are women.

What do you mean "the majority"? Do you mean to say that you have seen guys in heels?

Welcome anyway! :smile:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean "the majority"? Do you mean to say that you have seen guys in heels?

Welcome anyway! :smile:

What do I mean the majority? In other words, I mean I see more women wearing high heels than men. But, yes, I have actually seen men wear high heels, and far less often than women.

Arthur, have you ever felt like or wondered what it's like to wear high heels and wondered why woman look so good in high heels?

Yes, I have wondered what's it like to wear high heels.

and women look more attractive in heels in my opinion.

Arthur:-) Try it just once and you will like it. You won't know just what thrills and fun you are missing if you don't. Read the back posts and you will see that anyone who has tried wearing heels for the first time just can't wait till they can put them on again and again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...
Welcome, Arthur, tto High Heel Place. If you do decide to try on a pair of high heels, depending on the size you wear, you might go to a place like Payless Shoes that have women's high heels in larger sizes and at decent prices. Whatever you decide, best of luck to you and welcome again.

Hello again everyone, I was thinking about buying shoes or boots from Aldos. You know Aldos is locating in or near shopping malls.

Welcome to this forum Arthur :-)

If you got wide feet note that shoes from Aldo are narrow.

Most of their boots are wider than their shoes. (And they are so nice too !)

You may want to try Aldo's sister company, Spring Shoes. Their shoes are wider.

I agree with Bubba who say if you try heels then you will be hooked for life !

Maybe you don't want to try after all...:wave: