New 9" boots from La Piazza

Jens

They are fantastic. Their only fault is that I'm still waiting for them (since November). Apparently, a parcel was stolen in February. La Piazza still makes a reliable impression on me. I'll certainly post pictures as soon as they're here.

As for the price... a bit over 900 Euros. I hesitated a lot, but what does a devout fetishist not do a pair of glorious boots?

Fresh from the box...

They finally came today!

Apparently, La Piazza had lots of difficulties with their manufacturers. But they always answered me and were so sorry.

That sounds soooooooooo familiar. I ordered a pair of shoes from them around june last year and I got them somewhere early august this year. I mailed them lots of time and they always responded nicely expressing their regret, but still nothing. After a while I kinda gave up and forgot about them until it dawned upon me that more then a year had passed. I gave them one last try and this time they finally came through.

They also said the problem was with the manufacturer, which judging by the similar style and build was Leatherworks.

Glad it worked out for you. 900 euro is a lot of dough.

• 2 months later...

Actually I'm wearing them a lot, though mostly at home. The arch is really steep, as steep as with my devious ballet boots, though they are more comfortable due to the fact that I'm not on tiptoe. They look and feel better with each day!

And I wish I could get your avatars boots somewhere.

And still waiting for my LaPiazza high heels. :)

Have you contacted them to find out why? How long have you been waiting?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

hey Jen, yes I have experience with Lapiazza heels , the white boots like yours that's on their site they were mine, bought them back in1997 if I remember correctly.

they were nice but not arched enough for me, and the platforms was too big

hh&c fan,

I didn't order them with a stiletto heel, they just came with it! But as often in life what you didn't choose turns out for the best.

The heel is 8 2/3" (22 cm) high and the platform has 2 1/3" (6 cm) - that makes you stand on more than 6 inches! I only hope that the heel will not break. Does anybody have experiences with ultra stilettos from La Piazza?

I love them so much and they're so well-fitting that I wore them to bed, what I don't do usually... They didn't make me wake up, which is a good sign. Will do it again!

Ha! What are the odds. I woke up wearing those boots this morning. Bought them a couple of years ago from pierre silber. Hollywood heels is the name inside. Cant find the box for more info. So many boxes.

You WOKE UP in them?? What on earth did you do last night..??!!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I think these boots are just AWESOME! Very extreme in total height (9"/22cm) ánd effective height (over 6"/16cm), I 'd say almost the ultimate shoe/boot!! Would be great to have them as overknees! How is walking in those? That must be damn hard to walk properly isn't it?!, 16cm is not easy, but with an additional 6cm with that platform it makes an extra challenge!? Anyone dared to go out/shopping in town with those on his/her feet? Greetz from Holland Roberto

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I'm wearing them a lot, though mostly at home. The arch is really steep, as steep as with my devious ballet boots, though they are more comfortable due to the fact that I'm not on tiptoe. They look and feel better with each day!

You make me so envious I would like a pair like that