New 9" boots from La Piazza

Jens

About 50% of my high heeled boots and shoes are platforms. I like platforms, but they have to be an small addition to the shoe. The proportions must be right (if you look at my avatar, you also see boots which are out of proportion). Thats why i dont like anything higher then 2~2,5 inch for a plaform. If they get any higher, i think the platforms is to much of a distraction from the whole look; it looks like a carnaval instead of a sexy shoe. Luckily we all like different things. Good luck and i wish you a lot of wearing fun!

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

La Piazza emailed me today that my boots are ready. This is exactly 12 weeks and 6 days after I ordered them. They had said it would take 12 weeks +, so it was a pretty good estimate! They're definitely not cheap but the service is excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

+1

I'm very interested to know how much these boots cost

Well. It doesn't take much to go to the 'La-Piazza' website and look. Except - that these are 'special order' boots - and they don't quote the price!!:blinkbigeyes:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

La Piazza emailed me today that my boots are ready. This is exactly 12 weeks and 6 days after I ordered them. They had said it would take 12 weeks +, so it was a pretty good estimate!

They're definitely not cheap but the service is excellent.

Did you have your boots posted to you or did you drive to La Piazza and personally collect them?

One of my biggest dreams is to visit La Piazza personally. The last time I was in Germany, almost 8 years ago, now......I was with to many people to break away and visit the store personally. To many questions to answer....so, I didn't make it. Major disappointment. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 months later...

Very sexy boots, I first saw a picture of these same boots a few years ago on their website. Like Bubba136 I too relish the day I could visit their store in person. As far as pricing goes, you first click your language, then click on special designs, then click the shoe you're interested in and write down that info. Then click on "PRICE INFO" at the top of the page and you'll boxes that you can fill in up to three choices. You can click on color, style, heel height, and platform height. Then provide an email address and you'll get a quote from them within 24 hours. I get the feeling that a very sizeable portion of their business is from men and their designs are awesome. The change in exchange rates recently has reduced the prices (in US dollars) by some 15% in the last two months so, while still expensive, these German-made shoes are not as expensive as back in March. Something to think about as you're drooling over those La Piazza shoes on your computer screen!! HappyinHeels

They are fantastic. Their only fault is that I'm still waiting for them (since November). Apparently, a parcel was stolen in February. La Piazza still makes a reliable impression on me. I'll certainly post pictures as soon as they're here. As for the price... a bit over 900 Euros. I hesitated a lot, but what does a devout fetishist not do a pair of glorious boots?

• 1 month later...

Fresh from the box... They finally came today! Apparently, La Piazza had lots of difficulties with their manufacturers. But they always answered me and were so sorry. These beauties have no block heel like I had ordered, but a stiletto heel, but after a few hours I decided they're much lovelier like that. I'm definitely in love! I will try to post more pictures. They're not easy for walking!

post-13194-133522923727_thumb.jpg

post-13194-133522923733_thumb.jpg

I'm glad you decided to order them with a stiletto heel. Makes them look another 100 times better! Normally I don't like plateau shoes but this one is great as it is still a very high heel so that it's not "cheating" (like ya 8" taller but without the plateau it's just a 4" heel :) )

hh&c fan, I didn't order them with a stiletto heel, they just came with it! But as often in life what you didn't choose turns out for the best. The heel is 8 2/3" (22 cm) high and the platform has 2 1/3" (6 cm) - that makes you stand on more than 6 inches! I only hope that the heel will not break. Does anybody have experiences with ultra stilettos from La Piazza? I love them so much and they're so well-fitting that I wore them to bed, what I don't do usually... They didn't make me wake up, which is a good sign. Will do it again!

I'll say two words: TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I don't have such amount of cash since together with my wife we're trying to buy a flat but when we got some salary raise, we'll decide some day to make ourselves such presents:)

Two more fast pics... I must remember to do a proper shooting, but for now holding the camera is awkward because I just never want to take them off! The heel still needs some getting used to but they're so comfortable, even for sleeping.

post-13194-133522923925_thumb.jpg

post-13194-133522923936_thumb.jpg

Two more fast pics... I must remember to do a proper shooting, but for now holding the camera is awkward because I just never want to take them off! The heel still needs some getting used to but they're so comfortable, even for sleeping.

Awesome boots. La Piazza, while it might take some time to get your order (I canceled an order after waiting more than 8 months only to find out that they had just arrived from the manufacturer and they were preparing to ship them to me. They did refund my money, however.) I'd like to place another order with them, but I am afraid that they would remember me and not accept it due to my canceling my first order)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wow, really quite an extreme heel and hight. @ Jens. Fine to hear that they are comfortable for you, so i bet you'll be running in them just in a few weeks, cause you don't even take them off while sleeping. :) Keep us up to date how you are doing with those extreme beauties. I'd be a bit afraid to walk in them because of this extra long stiletto heel - looks so fragile. So lots of fun and good luck with them. :) Dante.

Jens, I, like many on this forum, have looked at the LaPiazza website many times but haven't bought from them though the consensus opinion seems to be they are quality-run company that accurately estimates processing time and costs and has a great reputation. It sems like they have an enormous male cleintele. Your boots re fabulous!! happyinHeels