Faith Sadie Boot available in size 10

Firefox

How high is the heel other than labled HIGH? :wink: Other than that, nice :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

You might even find those fit. They look quite wide. I wish Faith would put actual heel heights on their website, but then again I've seen heel height on other websites and they look far from accurate. Also, they don't state where it is measured. All Payless ones look very low but I think they measure up the front of the heel. If anyone buys these boots. please let us know how the sizing runs especially if you get a larger size.

Posted Image

It's on their website http://www.faith.co.uk listed as available in size 10UK, EURO 43

I thought it may be of interest to some of the larger feet here.

Hi Firefox,

by accident I just visited today exactly these web sites. My first impression: "Wow, a lot of nice stylish boots". And then the usual disappointment: 'Size9' is their biggest size. An inner voice told me "Micha, forget it and leave this shop! You can only become jealous of people with smaller feet".

Size 10 is a step in the right direction, but I've learned that a female UK 10 is not big enough for me (EU 44/45). It's a pity :wink:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hmmm....How much is a airline ticket round trip form the U.S. to the U.K. ? :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

hmmm! you probably can find a round trip ticket from Boston or New York for less than $300. Some offers with hotel and some meals, too. We were planning to visit the UK and France in April. But, events convinced us to change our plans. Although we are still planning to visit the UK before the end of October, I doubt we'll even consider going to France.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

for less than $300

:wink: Half your luck!

One of the draw backs of living in Aotearoa, (Land of the Long White Cloud) it costs a bloody arm and a leg to fly anywhere.A trip to Blightey would cost me US1,400 return!!

It's way cheaper to go state side.

Just keep dumping your pocket change into the pigy bank, :wink: some day we will go.

Hoverfly, If you want to go, I will chip in half, If I can go too....hehehe

Someone posted on the other board that they have sold out already! What a shame, just as they make a reasonable size, they don't make enough of them.

Ah, but if they sold out, then there's a fair chance they'll do this again, and make more! So this could be seen as a good thing!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I hope so; that looks a fairly classic style which would appeal to quite a broad cross section of heel wearers of both genders. I mean if they just kept one style going like this available in larger sizes, I think there would be enough of a market among guys and women with large feet. I'm guessing here because I usually say it wont be worth it on the grounds of volume. That's certainly true of ranges of styles, but one enduring style which could change slightlly every two or three years may be good business.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Those are nice! I'd certainly buy some of those for a night out! In fact, I can't even see any like that in an 8UK around here.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Leatherworks and The Little Shoe Box both just down the road from Highbury and Islington tube station (opposite directions, though, unfortunately) in London both do something like that. Leatherworks will do it in a 4 or 5.5 or 7 inch heel, the latter with or without a 2 inch platform; and The Little Shoe Box will do a 4 or 5 or 6 inch heel. Both companies only deal in leather, and patent leather, not plastic or PVC shoes.

Yes, it was actually me who found out that 'Sadie' was sold-out. When Firefox posted the picture on the 'Heels for Guys' board, It took me ages to deliberate whether I should order a pair for myself - the whole of one second in fact! Like a flash,I reached for my phone, only to be told that 'Sadie' was no longer available. I imagine it was probably the tail-end of last winter's range of boots. Such a shame, because mentally I was already planning to wear My new 'Sadies' to the forthcoming Heel-Meet in Oxford to show them to Firefox and the rest of the bunch. Incidentally, for those of you from the States that have just been talking about the logistics of coming across the pond to the UK to buy stuff like that, you don't have to because Barratt's (and various retailers who include large sizes) offer an on-line mail order service. However, if any of you do fancy the trip for the helluvit, try to coincide with one of our Heel-Meets, because we'd love to see more heel enthusiasts from Stateside! Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...