A small comfort in a bad time

Hiline

Hi all it just seemed a good idea to share whats been going on with myself this last two weeks. On Wednesday the 13th i had some very very bad news. While i was working in London my mother sadly passed away. She was only 54 and had been ill for awhile but no1 had any idea this was going to happen :blinkbigeyes: As you can guess i didnt want to live in an empty house by myself while all the sorting out was being done so i moved into a friend of mines house untill my sister comes back to our house. A good plan all round she saves £500 a month in rent and i can still live there. Anyway the same friend had seen me about 7years ago in heels i felt very very bad about being caught in them but he was very good and never said a word. I'm not sure what it was maybe it was all the people askin what they could do for me,maybe it was the feeling the feeling at that moment in time i could do pretty much what ever i wanted that made me want to ask my mate if he would mind seeing me in heels around his place. For about two days i just wanted to ask and one night i just came out with it. He said he wouldnt mind so i went upstairs and came down in my 7inch Mary Janes :pulsingheart: he looked alittle shocked but only said "they look nice" and didnt say anything about them again. The next i went out and got myself a pair of black 5" ankle boots. That i've worn pretty much all the time i've been in this house since. There really nice and when i think of the name of the shop i'll post the link. 7" heels are alittle to unstable to wear around anyone for me atm. If i fall over by myself i dont care infront of my mate would make me feel real bad. I know i've gone on abit and i hope it made sence it just felt nice to share that with random people :happy:. Its very late here and about time for me to take of my heels and go to bed . I might even get another pair tomorrow................ And i still cant spell :) Hiline

Hiline, I am very sorry to hear about your mother, both GG and my condolances. We are in the birmingham area if you ever want a bit of support or just another friendly place to wear your heels... Kudos to your friend to, it just goes to show that most people and friedns really will just accept us for who we are and what we do... Best Wishes.... Andi & GG

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Hiline:-) I know just what you are going through as I had the same experience several years back. Please accept both Mickey and my condolences to you and we both hope that things will eventually level out for you. Cheers--- Dawn HH Mickey 68

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My condolences to you, to the rest of your family, and to those your mom associated with. The loss of a parent is hard to take, even if you don't really see them as much. The stages of life often means we leave the security of our parent's presence and strike out on our own with the love and confidence they tried to instill.

I just wanted to say thankyou for all your kind words. The service is tomorrow :blinkbigeyes: and i'll be wearing my next new suit and 3/4 over coat. On any other day i'd feel great about going out in 100% new gear but anyway i know i'm gonna looks SUPER SHARP she wouldnt want it any other way....................... :pulsingheart: P.S i've spent more on clothes & heels in this last2weeks than in the past 6months

Hi all it just seemed a good idea to share whats been going on with myself this last two weeks.

On Wednesday the 13th i had some very very bad news. While i was working in London my mother sadly passed away. She was only 54 and had been ill for awhile but no1 had any idea this was going to happen :blinkbigeyes:

Hiline

Sorry to hear that HL. It's a real jolt when that happens. I've been there when my mum went in for a minor operation that went wrong. OK, I used to live about 200 miles away from my mum, but, checking my answerphone having returned home one evening, I was dismayed to hear that she was in intensive care having previously been fine and dandy earlier that day.

Cue one mad dash up the M1, but I arrived too late.

It's been 9 years now, but recounting it here still hurts.

My sympathies,

Xa