Show your closet (and/or collection)

Cl0setheels

Nice collection and extremely organized. Unfortunately I would need about 4 more to completely fit all of mine. Right now my closet looks like the old "Fibber McGee" closet. (That should be a test for us older members!)

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Hmmmmm i'm gonna post a pic of the drawer in my shed or the boot of my car where i keep mine atm. You never know that might change one day. But imroter you have some real nice shoes there and i love the ones in your pic. I have these in mine but just no pic with me in them atm

Imroter:-) I have my collection stored in several closets. The collection isn't that big but Mickey likes to use up all of the closet spaces and I claim what I can claim for my shoes and boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I would love to have your setup imroter, totally cool closet there :blinkbigeyes: My shoes are scattered all over the place, the bulk of them are locked away in a large trunk, some are in a big duffle bag I keep in the trunk of my car, the rest are lining the bottom of my closet sharing space with my wife's collection. Getting my collection together for some pictures would be a bit of a challenge, but will try sometime to do that if I can.

Here is a selection of my GF's collection...she has them in their own boxes and apparently (I am told) every pair has to have at least two handbags to go with them... My GF suffers (?)/ has for a female, large wide feet, and therefore finds good quality, feminine and fashionable shoes very difficult to find. Some of the selection here you may not consider high, in the sense of this forum, however these are some of the few pairs that fit..with minimal or minor "tweaking"... Top to Bottom L-R Work Shoes - Dune, Nine West, Irregular Choice, Elite Heels (Not work shoes!) Weekend/ Party Shoes Caravela, Tribute Too copies (yet to be worn/trusted!), Bebe, Faith Summer / Weekend Shoes - Faith, Dune, Office, Dune Evening Wear :blinkbigeyes: Natacha Marro, Imagine, Elite Heels

post-736-133522903636_thumb.jpg

Depends on the shop and style... she is a uk9, but can get away with an 8 if she is very lucky yet other places e.g. Faith there is usually very little in the uk9 range that fits. The length is ok, it's the width... The Carvella wedges were fine width wise and only needed abit of gentle easing around the toes...

Here are some pictures of my collection.

If you are not able to see all of them maybe is that you need to re-set the "safe search" options.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7286746@N07/

I have to update it as old pairs I have and some new ones are not uploaded yet.

You have some very nice styles, Majo. I hope you are enjoying wearing them. :-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You can bet so, Bubba. It's a pitty Flickr isn't working so well and many of the pictures don't appear. Today I tried to upload some more but it was impossible.

I have had no problems with 'Flickr' at all in the 3 years I have used it.

They set a maximum limit of 200 Photo Uploads on Free Accounts. If you exceed this - then the photogrpahs do not appear - until you delete earlier uploads.

If you Upgrade to a 'Pro Account' - for $24.50 you get Unlimited Uploads for 12 months and all your photographs are permanently filed for you if you do not renew your Subscription on time.

That's how 'Flickr' works - it couldn't be more simple.

I would check your Account first. If you are within the 200 image Upload Limit - and still can't upload photographs - then contact 'Flickr' Customer Services.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Yes, that's true; only that I havent reached the 200 picture limit. I'm only on 104, pussyinboots. Anyway, my internet connection since the last upgrade is working awfully

Yes, that's true; only that I havent reached the 200 picture limit. I'm only on 104, pussyinboots.

Anyway, my internet connection since the last upgrade is working awfully

Are you using the (supposedly) quicker 'Flickr Bulk-Uploader' by any chance? I tried it - and lost 18 images out of 120, during the uploading process. So I stick to the old manual system.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"