First Steps

Erynne

I've had a pair of ballet boots for about a year or so. I was bummed when I first got them that I couldn't stand in them much less walk. I've only worn them a handfull of times over the year. Mostly for activities that take place laying in bed rather than walking around if you get my drift. Well today i decided it was time to start working on it. I finally found a set up of thick socks and padding that allowed me to stand up. I took a couple of very tenetive wobbly steps. I was able to stand up from my chair and walk to the wall and back. about 20 feet total. I'm going to continue working on that until I can do it well and then expand the distance.

Yes!! another balletbooter. Keep at if you have the toe padding problem some what solved the rest is just practice. However take it easy at first. It won't be long before you will be a good walker. The best to you. Dr Who 3

Keep at it you will gain your balance and your ankles will flex also. Try to sleep at night with a heavy pillow on the tops of your toes as you lay on your back keeping your feet in the pointe position with legs straight. This excersize has helped me a great deal. We are glad to read your up for the challenge of bboots. Dr Who 3 P. S. What kind of bboots/heels do you have?