Seattle, WA USA Meet?

iloveboots

Will be meeting up with a few friends at Neighbours (1509 Broadway & Pike) on Thursday evening, Feb 18. We'll all be in thigh Boots so easy to spot, figure on meeting around 10pm. A few of the members from the group Nasty Habits will be there as well.

Hope a few Pacific NW members will join us? Drop me a line if you think you will be able to make it so we can link up. Already have the Boots picked out for that night, the black/white suede stiletto heel leopard print thigh Boots!

Cheers,

David

Any members interested in having a mini heel meet in Seattle, WA? I am there the nights of Feb 16, 17 and 18th and as always will have a few pairs of high heel Boots with me.

David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 3 weeks later...

The Seattle High Heel/Boot Meets on Wednesday, Feb 17 and Thursday, Feb 18 at 10pm - at Neighbours on Capitol Hill were wild and awesome! On Thursday night the club manager commented, "I have never seen so many awesome heels and Boots in here"! Thursday night was really cool as it was 80's retro club music night and everyone was dressed and heeling in the moment. Cathy & David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ahh dang, I completely missed this thread altogether. I really need to check this section of the board more often :wave:. Since most of the big heel meets occur in the UK, which I doubt I will make it back to any time soon (have only been in the UK once, for a month long work assignment), so I forget to check in this part of the forum too often. Well, I am interested if there is another Seattle (or even Vancouver BC) meet, I will certainly do whatever I can to join in. :)

Cool! Would have loved to have you join us at the Seattle meet earlier this year, it was wild! We usually have 2 to 3 meets each year in Vancouver, look for the Vancouver Heel Meet threads, more than likely we're looking at September or October.

Cheers,

David

Ahh dang, I completely missed this thread altogether. I really need to check this section of the board more often :wave:. Since most of the big heel meets occur in the UK, which I doubt I will make it back to any time soon (have only been in the UK once, for a month long work assignment), so I forget to check in this part of the forum too often.

Well, I am interested if there is another Seattle (or even Vancouver BC) meet, I will certainly do whatever I can to join in. :)