Jeans & heels

Please find attached some combinations of cool jeans & heels.

Altough the jeans are male fashion, and they look nice with male footwear, they literally go to the next level with heeled footwear.

I hope you will like them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow! Great look. White Boots - very eye catching. What kind of remarks have you gotten when wearing them?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bob2hh, great pics by the way! Those white boots look like La Piazza boots. If so, could you say how comfortable they are to wear and walk in as I have ordered the same pair but in black! Also, forgive me for asking, but did you or them by mail-order or did you personally go into the shop as I ordered mine a month ago and have heard nothing so far! Any information would be greatly appreciated! Best Wishes Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Wow Bob :wink::D:o Where did you get the boots from? and just WOW again you look :D

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Yes, Bob, Usually I say 'where did you get the shoes?' This time it's where did you get the jeans? I think I will pay you the compliment of copying your style (if you don't mind). Xa

Comfort:

In order to walk comfortable, these boots require some adjusting in your balance / motion skills. But there is a point where you just have to “let the boots drive your motion”. It’s like a kind of liberation, it’s similar to the sensation that you have if you play jazz and start improvising. And, to me, it is mandatory not to walk too fast. I am a very fast male walker – always in a hurry !.

Now it is getting a bit too warm to wear them except on evenings / nights. As Julie said, she knows our mood well: I love taking a walk on the seaside in the evening in quite, non-touristic-crowded, towns. There is nothing more relaxing than the waves sound. This is, plainly and simply talking, good quality of life. In heels, even better.

Shoe Shopping:

Well, all I did was to enter in a shoe store, ask for them and other similar models in my number (41), start trying them, walking on them around the store a little bit, asking for the salesladies opinions, asking for some discount in a stylish way (e.g. is the price as it appears in the label or being already out of winter season there might be some discount ? – I got a reduction of 30 € thanks to these magic words), pay 60 €, thank for the good service with a big, sincere smile and leave the shop. As simple as that. Pretty much, exactly the same everybody does. If salesladies are a bit encouraging, there is absolutely no problem. Everybody keeps winning. Normality, normality, normality.

I would prefer a thousand times going in person to the shop instead of ordering through the web or email. Comments, suggestions and excellent customer service from kind salesladies are very rewarding experiences you otherwise miss. You can combine shoes with the rest of your outfit and check what all looks like. And price is much less than ordering through web.

The biggest size I have seen from this brand in regular shoes stores is 41. But from what I have seen in their web, they are quite used to international trading and make sizes up to 46, but I suspect not for every model.

For the time being, I will kindly ask the Webmaster to evetually include www.luichiny.es in the shops list. I have not tried their shopping services, but they have them and make models up to 46 and have international delivery service. But I never tried and have no experience for qualifying their international service.

This is all the details I will publicly give in order to not advertise so openly and evetually go beyond the forum rules. For those of you who would like specific directions please email me and I will respond with detailed information (addresses, etc). Same for the ones who would ever plan to come to Spain and would like to know the places (tourism / shopping / hiking / skiing or whatever the reason might be).

Comments & reactions:

First at all, I have to confess I am not wearing these everyday, everywhere. I try to select the place I want to go carefully in order to find reasonably educated people, willing to dress properly in modern fashion with style. Ladies comment they are very beautiful outfit. I believe they judge not only the boots, but the overall combination as well. Some ask where did I get them, others confess they would have difficulties in wearing them (“I wish I could wear them, I would kill myself in these”), another told me she could walk faster than me !. Guys keep smiling in a quite idiot way or simply ignore the fact – it is their business, I react in a similar way to some male sandals I find the ugliest thing on earth.

Jeans:

Brand is Liberto, size is T34L36 (Sizing scheme is same as Dockers). I would enter their web (www.liberto.es), look for "Contacto" and ask them for UK distributors / franchises. There must be something in Camden / London / Birmingham. But I warn you they are not cheap.

Some more on the Jeans: They were bought in the very factory outlet store for 30€, regular price being 85€. There were 3 units left T34L36, one for me, another for the lady I was with, so there was only one left which probably has been already sold out. Of course, you can find any size at regular price in jeans stores, which is your only practical choice being far from Spain. That is why I suggested you to ask them for distributors / franchises in the UK. In spite of being definitely male fashion, I confess I had to be pushed ahead by the lady, but I don't regret having got them. Even with male footwear they look fantastic; and I get being in male footwear double-takes and guys / girls asking me where I got them from.

Dear Xaphod, In the meantime I did a little bit of research for you. THis appears to be at least one distributor in the UK: LIBERTO DALCO INTERNATIONAL LTD 17 GORST LANE LONDON NW10 6LA CONTACT RAJ SHAH TELEPHONE 0181 9612498 FAX 0181 9612676 MENSWEAR & WOMENSWEAR RANGE :-FRENCH DESIGNER CASUAL WEAR French mentioning is normal, Liberto's origin is French people. Hope it helps, and of course I not only mind but it is a honour for me you copying my style as well.

Really great choices there Bob. Many compliments to your style. Don't worry too much about advertising places where you buy things as you are showing a genuine interest and feeling for the styles. I'm sure many people here will be interested in that information and it fits in well with the aims of the board to promote choice and information of different types of shoe fashion styles for all genders. You could even start a Spanish thread up in the real life shopping forum. I'm hoping for more contributions from Spain, Italy, and France as the board develops as they are the home of many fine shoes.

I love the boots!! The style is rather severe but I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing your treasures. As I'm not planning a trip to Spain in the near future, which is a real shame, I will swing by the Luichiny site for a little peek. Perhaps they have my size in stock. :wink: It's good to know they ship internationally but I would love to try those little numbers on in person....oh my, would I ever! jim

Dear Firefox and all, I feel there should be more contribution from non-English speaking countries. For example, I miss a lot of contribution from Italy and France, which are countries with a strong fashion tradition and sure have a lot of contributors which could flood us all with very interesting information. I strongly believe there should be one common language and thus let us feel part of a single community instead of having "ghettos". How to come out of such situation ? In spite of being unpolite to the non-English speaking people, I believe we have to recognize that we have to make an effort to participate. Even if we have to work a bit harder, consult the dictionary from time to time, risk ourselves to make mistakes, etc. I am sure that this extra work will be worth by far for the extra benefit of having the entire world in position to share with us our comments and feelings, and not only the ones in our language community. So, to all of you which are not English-native, please do make the effort. And to the English-native people, as many of you are currently doing, do keep encouraging, helping and sometimes forgiving the limitations that others might have. I believe it is the way to go.

I liked the jeans fabric stiletto mules a lot, but those white stiletto boots are just fantastic.

They look really high, and size 41 is just great. Superb.

I've also looked at the www.luichiny.es site before and they have some great stuff too.

I agree with you HHfanatic.

I also like the style where the jeans/trousers just rest on the top part of the foot, showing only the lower part of the heel. Adds a little mystery I think! Until you walk or sit down !!

For us shy types, it is a disguise to hide behind too (Bonus).

Dave

I agree. One of my most common looks is longer jeans, that partly hide my heels. Sadly my brother has noticed that all my jeans are far too long... when he pointed it out, I just said that I didn't buy them to wear with trainers, and that I'd be changing as soon I was at a safe distance from our mother's house. He accepted that.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

As a slight aside, we don't have any objections to threads in other languages, but I agree it's better if people try to use English if they can because then the maximum number of people get to participate.