Fancy Dress Party

luketheduke8

hi guys so the party's tomorrow and my replacement shoes havent come yet!!!! so at the mo im gunna be a french maid with nike trainers lol do you guys know any where near northampton where i could get a pair of heels size 11

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

hi guys

so the party's tomorrow and my replacement shoes havent come yet!!!!

so at the mo im gunna be a french maid with nike trainers lol

do you guys know any where near northampton where i could get a pair of heels size 11

Theres a few fantastic tools called Google and yell.com that should help.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi guys thanks for the comments and sendra45 I agree with you but luckily the heels turned up a day before so every things was good. I was quite amazed on how many people commented on the shoes (especially women) one guy asked to try them on and wore them most of the night which my feet didn't mind lol oh well better hang up my heels until next time:mecry:

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

now would be the perfect time to slowly introduce them as part of you, just mention to your friend that you actually quite enjoyed wearing them at the party and thought you'd see how you go wearing them in everyday life and thought, what's the harm? don't let this oppurtinity slip through your fingers! many men on this forum would die to have a chance like this!

now would be the perfect time to slowly introduce them as part of you, just mention to your friend that you actually quite enjoyed wearing them at the party and thought you'd see how you go wearing them in everyday life and thought, what's the harm?

don't let this oppurtinity slip through your fingers! many men on this forum would die to have a chance like this!

100% agree. Don't let this door to happiness close on you now you've kicked it open!!!

• Like 1

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave: