Fancy Dress Party

luketheduke8

Hi Guys i thought id share this,my friend is having a fancy dress party next week,and she decide it should be an erotic fancy dress, so me jokingly saod what like a french maid etc. so know i have to be a french maid for the party and she has choosen theese heels for me to wear

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260534804111&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

ive never worn heels that high for longer than 20mins let alone at a party

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

Let us hope they are a good fit and comfortable, otherwise you are going to have some sore feet at the end of the evening. Maybe you can practice a bit before? You know, as a maid you have to walk elegantly :blinkbigeyes: Do we get to see some pictures? Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

first of all, that will teach you to keep your mouth shut if you aren't prepared to do the deed :blinkbigeyes::pulsingheart: Secondly, I've always envisioned a french maid wearing the obligatory black dress, white apron with a little cap and black patent pumps. While the boots you've linked to will probably work, even though the heel is noted to be 5" high, with the platform that looks to me to be at least 1" high, that means that the rise or lift will be around 4"....which isn't that high. Just be careful and pay particular attention to where and how you place your foot onto the floor and you shouldn't have any problem.....walk slowly so that you don't spill any drinks. :happy:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i think the biggest worry will be spilling drinks which will a waste,i think i may try walking around the house before the party,ill see if i can get some pictures up for you, i think after a few beers looking elligate will be out the picture lol,

Hi Guys i thought id share this,my friend is having a fancy dress party next week,and she decide it should be an erotic fancy dress, so me jokingly saod what like a french maid etc. so know i have to be a french maid for the party and she has choosen theese heels for me to wear

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260534804111&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Those boots are completely wrong for a French Maid. A nice pair of 3" or 4" Black Strappy sandals would be far more appropriate...or perhaps a little pair of ankle boots with 3" kitten heels.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I agree the boots look too heavy a pair of strappy courts or Mary Janes would look better and be easier, save the boots for outside. Al

hi guys just finished work and i got a call from my friend saying she had my boots and she wanted me to come around and try them on,went over and she told me to try them ,so i did and i am now realising that it wont be a walk in the park,im now at home just been walking around and my feet are killing me!!!!!!:blinkbigeyes: have you guys have any ideas which could help my poor feet servive?

post-19130-133522902409_thumb.jpg

post-19130-133522902413_thumb.jpg

The best thing is to not put them on very long the first time. Walk a little bit and then just take them off. If you try them each time a little longer your feet may get adjusted. But don't keep them on much longer once your feet start hurting. Some gel pads might help, provided there is enough room for them. Another way to take your exercises is to get yourself some lower heels and try to get used to them first. (like one inch less). Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I have these exact boots and to be honest although they are a great boot for the price, the arch is really steep for a 4" heel. (5" heels with 1" plat) I have 5.5 heels that are easier than these, they also rock forwards due to the arch that your under. Not the easiest of boots for the task... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

hi guys, ive been wearing the boots as much as i can even went to the pub for a pint,they seem to be a bit easier today,my balls of my feet are the worst,but ill put my best foot forward and prove to my friend i can do it

Luketheduke8:-) Take the suggestion to try some gel pads if there is enough room in your boots. It makes sense to me and you won't lose anything giving them a try as they should ease your foot problems. Let us know how they work out for you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

The other thing I find with these particular boots is the heel is further back than on most, the heels doesnt seem to curve under at all and means for example I cant rock back on the heels as they are positioned further back. Sorry if I am not making any sense... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Agreed, I think boots really need to be mid calf or longer to look good with a skirt. I can second the suggestion for gel pads, they really help. I'm sure you'll have fun at the party, try and sit down when you can it'll help to take the pressure off your feet.

hiya all thanks for the replys, so far ive been wearing them at home as much as possible and i decided to put the insoles of my trainers in and they seem to help,she has changed her party theme to music stars so im the only one wearing a french maid outfit so im thinking more rocky horror (french maid) now, i think ill be on the floor more than sitting as ive heard its going to be a VERY MESSY party

Unless I am very much mistaken, these boots are the same as those still available from Priceless (and other Stylo Barratt outlets) in most sizes at only £8.00 (down from £10.00 a week or so ago): http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_11051_-1_124501_11051

It looks very much as though someone has acquired a significant stock (in larger sizes at least) and is offloading them through eBay at a handsome profit. Yes, we all know it happens but there is no need to buy elsewhere in a case like this.

Priceless is well worth keeping an eye on for interesting styles in larger sizes. I have these in 11UK and they are very comfortable and easy to walk in (3.5" heel) - perhaps a better bet for you at your party: http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_11051_-1_114119_11051

Good luck anyway!

hiya all thanks for the replys, so far ive been wearing them at home as much as possible and i decided to put the insoles of my trainers in and they seem to help,she has changed her party theme to music stars so im the only one wearing a french maid outfit so im thinking more rocky horror (french maid) now, i think ill be on the floor more than sitting as ive heard its going to be a VERY MESSY party

Oh well, at least you can still do the heels! Went to RHPS party a few years ago myself at work - was a laugh to say the least. Will see if i can dig out pic's

Good luck, let us know how it went and if possible post a few pics

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi guys i had to buy a new pair of shoes as the boots cme apart from the sole,so i took on all your advice,and brought theese platform shoes instead

http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=11051&langId=-1&catalogId=11051&productId=135502

Hi guys i had to buy a new pair of shoes as the boots cme apart from the sole,so i took on all your advice,and brought theese platform shoes instead

http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=11051&langId=-1&catalogId=11051&productId=135502

Can you post a picture of the broken boots? I suppose you get what you pay for, but I am surprised you broke them so soon.

The angels have the phonebox.

That is unfortunate. Have you taken this up with the seller? Or indeed with Priceless (if that is where the boots did come from originally, as I suggested above - there may be markings to confirm this)? You could tell Priceless (Stylo Barratt) that they were a gift and you have no receipt. The feedback from Priceless customers seems generally very good and there are very few problems with quality.

Meanwhile - tread carefully in your new shoes!