Texas' shoes

Tex I love those red courts, the black sandals and courts above those too. But those red ones... :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Wow, what a great collection. I like quite a lot of them, so I won't bore you with listing them all. I like the long red boots, they look great with the denim. Oh, and you've got the same J Lo's as me :wink: ! Must have hurt when you clobbered Hoverfly with that lot :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 7 months later...

Tex has been very busy for some time, however I can answer that question since I bought them for her. :D They have a four inch heel, they go up to size 14, and are on sale for $19.95.

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=On+Sale&product%5Fid=60428

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Texasbumpkin:-)

I really like your pic #6---the red patent courts. I was not aware that they were available with a chunky heel. Might I ask where you got them and how high the heel is?

Dawn HH

Dawn sorry for not answering you. I had surgery in Dec and have just gotten back to doing stuff on the web. But thanks to hoverfly for answering the question.

I hope all is going well with your recovery Texas :D I just had another look at your collection, and I really like the 7th ones and the ones at the end. Just like Robert! In fact the 7th ones are like a pair I have got on now so congratulations on your taste in boots!

Texasbumpkin:-) Thanks again to Hoverfly for answering my questions, and thanks to you for your follow-up after. It was very nice of Hoverfly to purchase those shoes for you. Hope your surgery went well and here's hoping that you recover in a quick time. I had surgery on my left knee in October. It's coming along nicely. Have been home with sciatica in my back, left hip, and left leg. I'm going back to work tommorrow. This period of time has let me practice my posting and to make new friends from around the world. It's helped to take my mind off of the pain. I'm recovering slowly. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!