just bought new 51/2 inch platform pumps

trevor

my wife and i had gone to bakers at the mall a few weeks back and while looking at heels i spotted a pair of black platform pumps that were like 51/2 inches high. i showed my wife and she has like 8 pairs of the hidden platform pumps 43/4 -47/8 inch in different colors and different styles we have bought in the past from aldo and charlotte russe and a few other places. i am not a big fan of platform heels unless they are the hidden platform type which i think in close to 5 inch they look great. she has a little trouble in a 5 inch pumps after a night out where as the platform hidden pumps she has no problem when we go out for the night. she liked the shoes i showed her but said lets see if they go on sale. the name of the shoes at bakers is called lucy. ive been looking for a 51/2 heel like this that she would be able to handle. we went back to the mall this past weekend and after a few drinks at the restaurant she says lets go and buy them. we did and they look really hot. were leaving for a cruise this weekend and she will be wearing them 1 or 2 nights along with some of her other shoes.

You said that after a few drinks that you both decided to go back and buy them. Do you always have to have a few drinks before you spend money on your purchases? The drinks should not make a difference. You could just as easily made the choice to go after them sober. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You said that after a few drinks that you both decided to go back and buy them. Do you always have to have a few drinks before you spend money on your purchases? The drinks should not make a difference. You could just as easily made the choice to go after them sober.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I think that was just an aside to the story and we don't need to read too much into it.....

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

yes those are the shoes we bought. my wife usually takes a size 61/2 but 7 fit perfect. i am telling you this in case anyone decides to order a pair. also the heel measures almost 51/2 inches. the platform is around 11/4 inches. the web site says 51/4 inches by 11/2 inches. she will be wearing these new shoes the second night of our 8 day cruise on captains night with her copper/tan seamed stockings and shorter type fancy dress. other than the 2 dress up nights alot of people dress kind of casual.but my wife dresses up almost every night which i love. she is bringing 4 pairs of heels. the new ones and the patent red and patent black 5 inch aldo atlantic city hidden platform pumps and the 5 inch charlotte russe hidden platform mary jane type. looking forward to a great trip

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone- yes these shoes are not the hidden platform that i like the best like her aldo shoes so i was a little leary on how i would like them because im not a real regular platform type fan. the big thing i was looking for the most was finding a 51/2 inch heel in a pump that my wife could handle so it would have to have a platform and a little strap somewhere to hold her foot in so she would be able to walk more confident. she wore them on both dress up nights and the other shoes i mentioned on the other nights. my conclusion was wow. these shoes are the hottest shoes she has ever worn out. this added hight to 51/2 inches from 43/4 inches is like night and day. we go to vegas a few times a year and we will no longer have to bring 4 pairs of heels. these will be the main pair from now on. im telling all of you my wife found these shoes more comfortable than any other pump she has ever worn. after a full night and even some dancing she said they still felt good. these shoes really look awesome on.