Incredible THB Buy

I decided to venture out this morning on a wonderfully sun-filled California day. I thought I would investigate some shoe stores in the area, preferably places that weren't too far away and I found The Block, which is an outdoor Mills-style mall. What drew me in was the amount of shoe stores, like Off Broadway Shoes, Bakers Shoes, Wild pair. I got there early, had my Starbucks and strolled around before the stores opened. I went into Wet Seal to check out some fashion, since I good oufit always compliments the shoes, but they didn't have what I was looking for, despite being greeted by a very beautiful young woman who helped me out more than normal. I left there and decided to check out Off Broadway Shoes. I've been the their store before back in Virgina and I knew they had a wide selection of shoes, but I was unsure how large their shoes would go, as I am typically a size 10 women's. Well once again, I was greeted by a ravenously beautiful young woman who asked if I was looking for anything in particular. Of course, being a guy and telling her I was looking for a hot pair of boots for my collection, I "twisted" the story and told her I was looking for a unique pair of boots for the wife's b-day. :blinkbigeyes: She showed me around at their selection of boots, asked what she typically wore for heel heights, her style preference, shaft length of the boot and lastly, her size. This gal was soooo helpful in asking all the right questions, not to mention that she showed me what SHE liked (did I mention she was hot??). Anywho, I digress. the first pair she showed me was a pair of Diba Shoes THB. They have a 5" inch heel with a 1" plat and are pleather. Definitely added these to my mental list. The next couple of pairs where just as nice, but in a knee high and around a 4" heel. She pretty much showed me everything, including their wide array of ankle boots (those are my second favorites to wear). Ultimately, I went for the Diba's and actually found one pair left in a size 11, which I knew would be more comfortable and would fit my feet better (no squishies of the toes). So, they retailed for $120 (Diba's website has them for $99), but this place had them on sale for $70...my jaw dropped, I snatched them up and paid the nice ladies at the counter (do they purposely hire hot looking women to work at these places???) lol Well I got back to my place, pulled them from the box, only to realize these were TRUE THBs, in fact, if I were a little shorter legged, they would be crotch high. They have an upper flap that is typically worn folded, but to pull them all the way up, they about cover my legs. Putting them on was pretty easy as they have a full-length inner zipper. They feel a bit tight around my legs right now, so it'll be fun breaking them in. I am still amazed on how well they fit and the price I paid. I would have to admit that these are a dream boot for me and will be enjoyable each day I wear them. I will try to get pics of them by themselves and with them on. I definitely want to share this experience. :pulsingheart: Jamie

Good find! Where in California are these particular shoe stores? Like I can run right down there on a click of a heel. However, I am happy that your shopping experience was so uplifting. Most businesses do cater to any customer willing to make a purchase, especially upon the initial visit. I went to a Bebe retail store to purchase a pair of their lisa pumps (YSL Tribute Too knockoffs) and they were very attentive in bringing out different sizes and colors so I could compare the fit and texture. The sales reps were also quite attractive.

I bought them specifically at Off Broadway Shoes which is located at The Block, in Orange, CA...pretty much in the vicinity of Disneyland, Anaheim Angels Stadium. Unfortunately, I found the last size 11, but if anyone has smaller feet, I HIGHLY recommend this buy. At $70 for designer THBs that are a skin tight fit and run spot on for foot size and also that the same model boot sold elsewhere starts at $98, don't pass it up!