Encouraging statements from women

loveheel

>> I've yet to find the tilda-e <<

It's done by holding the Alt key and tapping a three-digit code on the numeric keypad on the right of the keyboard. An ASCII table will show you which one to use.

Google for it.

Can a no negative reaction also be taken as a positive? I mentioned in another thread that this weekend I had the opportunity to wear my 3 1/2" boots in front of my sister-in-law. I purposely made sure she could see I was wearing heels (crossing my legs, pulling my pant leg higher, etc). Not only did she offer no negative comment, she treated me the same as she always has. Matter of fact, I just recently helped her buy some of her own boots online (she isn't comfortable yet with shopping online, so I offered to pay on my credit card and she pay us back). When I stopped over there to meet my wife on Friday, I asked if she got the boots yet and she said yes and asked if I wanted to see them. She then got them and tried them on so I could see what they looked like. This was after she could already see I was also wearing high-heeled boots. Scotty

A no negative reaction by a woman. As commented on by a woman. It all depends. Remember this, if anything. Silence on the part of a woman is not always consent. But if you are being treated the same way, and there is no change in body language, facial expressions, or any discernable means of interpreting what the woman may be thinking or feeling, then you can consider it positive. I think there is a trend for women to suffer in silence, and they extend this to not commenting on things at times. Which is why I suggest that people read more into things. I wouldn't say that you could take the above and determine a woman was positive about your heel choice 100% of the time. Women are never that predictable. I know from my own behaviour. They say no news is good news, but that just means they haven't found the body yet. However, there is truth in that statement as far as heels go. At the very least, it means the woman is trying to accept it, and may be okay with it. And if the effort is made, that's an excellent start towards people understanding your wearing of heels, and not thinking of it as anything but 'normal'.

Daz, you seem to be doing everything you can do to get her to notice. Now, that you've run through the scales, I don't think I'd push it any further. By that I mean, go out of your way to "make sure she notices." Why not just go back to being yourself? Just wear your boots/shoes/heels and don't pay any attention to her reaction. If she's going to react one way or another, she will do it in her own time.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey Bubba, It was me not Daz. Anyway, was being myself, I just was not NOT crossing my legs to hide the shoes. Yea I did pull the leg a little higher a few times, but nothing that looked unnatural. But your right about just being myself. I was just curious if she would say anything negative or even look at me strange which she never did. Thanks, Scotty

Can a no negative reaction also be taken as a positive?

I mentioned in another thread that this weekend I had the opportunity to wear my 3 1/2" boots in front of my sister-in-law. I purposely made sure she could see I was wearing heels (crossing my legs, pulling my pant leg higher, etc). Not only did she offer no negative comment, she treated me the same as she always has. Matter of fact, I just recently helped her buy some of her own boots online (she isn't comfortable yet with shopping online, so I offered to pay on my credit card and she pay us back). When I stopped over there to meet my wife on Friday, I asked if she got the boots yet and she said yes and asked if I wanted to see them. She then got them and tried them on so I could see what they looked like. This was after she could already see I was also wearing high-heeled boots.

Scotty

Scotty, she either disapproves and is too polite to mention it, either to you or your wife; she's indifferent and feels she doesn't need to mention anything; or she approves but also feels she doesn't need to mention anything.

Regardless, she's either cool, polite, or both. Some people simply never pry/intrude into other's lives, regardless of how they feel. But most will respond fairly accurately if/when they're asked.

So - why don't you just ask her what she thinks?

Or, perhaps not, as Bubba suggested.

Hi Gene, I am guessing she never approves or disapproves and probably doesn't really care. You are right that she would probably not outright say anything, but she probably would atleast give a shocked looked if she did think it was odd. Also her and my wife are VERY close and I know they talk everything/anything, so she would have definitely said something to my wife or ask her about it. I am going to take your advice and just not worry about it and not flash it on purpose to her nor hide it from her either. I won't out ask cause that could open a "pandora-box". I do know she LOVES shoes (since my wife and I have been married, she took over her old room with her shoes, they now not only take up the entire closet, also completely under the bed and 3 out of 4 walls are stacked with shoe boxes), so it is entirely possible she loves shoes and probably has no problem with me liking them too. The more important thing is my wife is ok with them (as long as I don't blantly look feminine). On a side note, all this week I have gotten more courage to wear my 3 1/2" boots at work even in front of customers, meetings, etc (of course wearing longer pants). So far not a reaction at all, so I think I am cool wearing them pretty much all the time. Scotty

On Wednesday, I wore my red pumps at the office, pairing them with a long sleeved red turtleneck, navy dress pants and beige hosiery. As usual, I was warmly complimented on my attire. A couple of the ladies openly said I looked cute while another praised me on the courage I show on a daily basis by wearing women's shoes in public. I replied that it wasn't easy, nor did it happen overnight. It took awhile for me to feel comfortable enough in my own skin to do what I choose to do, and wear the shoes I like. Admittedly, I still get a tiny shiver at times, but I ignore it and soldier on. Now that I've worn black, brown, navy, off-white and now red, I feel confident enough to wear just about anything! :-D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I find more and more that there are quite a bit of supporting women out there that like the style a guy project in HH boots. I recently went to a store to buy some shoes and got compliments from the sales person on my boots. We talked about shoes and shoe stores and in the end she mentioned that she would love to see my collection ! I didn't follow up on that one since I am married. Bought some great stretch boots and sandals on sale. The lady even gave me a $25 coupon off my next sale.

• 2 weeks later...