High heeled Girl training Diary #1

Laurieheels

This was also posted on the Jenny board, but this version has the mistakes fixed :smile: It was a very long week. And here it is, I am on the eve of another long week. Time seems to blur, one day isn't much different from the next now, but there are some things to note. Every girl needs a pair of ankle boots with a good heel. My black boots just happen to have a three inch blade heel, as many may know. I have walked to work in them and then home all week. On Friday I wore them all day at work. Most others wore sneakers or simple shoes. Casual Friday is not my favourite day. They are very nice boots, and have a leafy vine embroidered on the outside of each boot. They are a pseudo suede, and not as easy to keep clean. The weather has been getting better, much to me relief. Snow slowly melts as every day the temperatures reach up above freezing. This makes that walk to work in heels a lot easier. Once I arrive at work, I prefer to switch into my black oxfords with the four inch post heels. They are a thinner heel, and they are a lovely shoe, as I have mentioned before. This is the standard shoe for my work day, and I have been wearing them every day at work for almost three weeks now. The Oxfords were also the key to my weekend, as I wore them all day Saturday, and then again today, Sunday. I even prepared dinner while wearing these four inch heels... I have worked my way up to a heel of 3 1/2 inches for home. The shoes I refer to as my "slippers" are an open toed mule in black leather, with a silver heel. They are not spike heels, but a cross between those and a blade heel. They would be blades but they taper on the sides. I love them. I even wear them to bed, which does make it easier to get up in the middle of the night. I never have to look for my slippers, they are always on my feet. So the week has been one of steady progression. Now, on Sunday night, as dinner cooks away in the oven, I find my feet a little bit tired. Today while out shopping, my big toe on my right foot had a bit of a sharp pain now and then. My feet are also very hot, so I will need to switch into my slippers for the night. As far as progress goes, I am building some great endurance, and not wearing any shoe under three inches at all. I do go barefoot for a few moments here and there, but my feet don't like it as much as if they were in heels. I can tell there is the development of some difference. Is this the first step do a permanent high heeled foot shape? Well if that happens, then I will live with it. It might be a requirement. I will stretch my tendons and take care of myself. I understand the health risks that might be involved if I push myself too fast. So tonight, I will go off to take it easy in my silver heels, and tomorrow is another four inch day. I hope to report something new next Sunday, so have some good wishes for me that I can extend my week into a full four inch week. I am driving to work most days, since I will be up very early. No walking to work, but more time in four inch heels. Take care, viewers, and have a good week! Laurie

Yes I do drive in heels, I have a towel to lay down and protect the heels of the shoes. I'm pretty good at it, well four inch heels anyway. The secret? I do not drive fast and I am very safe. When you remove the need for constant high reaction times, then wearing heels to drive is a lot safer. :smile:

Hi Laurie and Inga :smile: Laurie, found your diary here just today. Thanks for posting to this site as well. I think it is good that you can edit and put pictures here. I like your diary post because it is a little story. It is more comprehensive than just a short note and I am always interested in more details on anything. Like I said in another post, I am most interested in fashions that are worn everyday on the street in an effortless way. I agree with you that very high heels look quite special, but not in the closet. Many people can only hope to step into really high heels for a picture or dream about them. It was my opinion before reading posts like yours, Inga, that really high heels such as 5 1/2 inch ones were really uncomfortable and could only be worn for short periods of time. Sure, I think the fact that they can be worn all day long makes your project more exciting, Laurie. What's the point of someone spending 2 hrs a day perfecting their muscles when they might take off their clothes at the pool once a month. But here the effort you put in will allow you to enjoy yourself, or show off to others, your shoes and your legs all day long. It's been interesting finding out some inside information on all this, and partly because many women I know are the complete opposite in these matters. B) Ben <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ben(Canada) on 2002-02-12 07:59 ]</font>