Greetings from the AZ

Just joined, first time poster here from AZ. :blinkbigeyes: Hope I found the right place as I have a serious love for everything female, including a sexy pair of heels. :pulsingheart: I'm 38, but won't specify male or female due to that being a whole other can of worms, but if it makes you feel better, i was born male. Hehe I recently acquired a sexy pair of heels from Shiek Shoes, their called Laura, with 5 inch heels and a 1 inch platform, which makes them very comfy to walk around in. I just recently found the covered platform look to be to my liking and I see more and more of them on women so I thought I'd give them a try. I am glad I did so now I too can share in the love. My dream shoe is either a pair of Christian Louboutins or YSLs (more specifically the Tribute pump) as these are imo, the sexiest heels made...it's just the price is a little steep for me, despite my wicked desire to own them. Anywho, intros aside, I hope I can network with others like me and share in our love of sexy high heels. Thanks for the attention and space to write! Love, Jamie:wave:

Welcome Jamie, Pretty sure that you will find like minded people here who share your love of heels. I for one share your desire the YSL Tribute :blinkbigeyes::yummy: look forward to hearing more from you soon

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Wow cool. I live in the Glendale/Peoria area. Right now, I am on assignment in southern Cali for a few weeks. nice to meet you. Btw, that pic is BEAUTIFUL!!! Cool, two peeps in Mesa??? We may just have to hook up! Nice to meet you all, and I really really appreciate the warm welcome and wishes. You all have brought an even bigger smile to my face. Was a good day today. :blinkbigeyes: Gawd, what I wouldn't give to slip a pair of those shoes on my feet. Still scouring the net for a discount or even a comparable style which both bewitching and naughty. :pulsingheart: Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! If the admins don't mind, I wanted to pitch my blog which dicusses that can of worms I spoke of. No pics yet, just text, but I am sure it's enlightening enough to find out more about little old me. :happy: Thanks to one and all for the opportunity to be a part of a great group of folks. :) <3

Welcome to hhplace, Jmory :pulsingheart: You've stumbled upon the perfect place for all people that love to wear high heels. I'm confident you will find many people living in or close to your area that will be willing to discuss all aspects of buying and wearing heels. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 months later...

I love wear boots; all sorts. Mostly thigh high. We should chat. I live in casa grande. I would love to chat with others in AZ that love to wear heels and boots. I also a crossdresser as well. Send me a shout out if you have a moment. Thanks