hello from a southern boy

hey gang, im a 25 yr old kid from georgia. im still in college and love lookin at chicks in heels. my yahoo sn is in my profile if ya get bored and wanna chat with me. lata!

That should be, if "YOU" get bored and want to chat, then you will find us all here @ hhplace :blinkbigeyes:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

hey gang, im a 25 yr old kid from georgia. im still in college and love lookin at chicks in heels. my yahoo sn is in my profile if ya get bored and wanna chat with me. lata!

Betcha a dollar to a donut that this guy is just looking for some "interim" satisfaction.......or, that is the way it looks to me........:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Betcha a dollar to a donut that this guy is just looking for some "interim" satisfaction.......or, that is the way it looks to me........:blinkbigeyes:

hmmmmm, donuts..... :pulsingheart:... But yeah, he does give off that "me me me me me" vibe....

I already told him this is a community website, so "we" are here if "he" wants to chat and his reply was somewhat "But I want people to come and chat to me on yahoo"

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Do you live in a trailer? Got your Sofa on the front lawn?

lol, bye... :blinkbigeyes:

You forgot to mention the washing machine on the front porch, the rusty pick-up truck without wheels sitting on cinder blocks in the front yard and the pair of pink plastic swans and whitewashed tires buried in the dirt outlining the gravel driveway.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Is it really necessary to give somebody a kick in the back like this?

It's "tongue in cheek" Tom. There are many other characteristics that describe a "red neck" besides living in a trailer or having the Sofa on the front porch. Give us a break....Lighten up for gosh sakes..:blinkbigeyes:

Besides, he called all of us "Dirtbags" which isn't exactly the way to win friends.....