Ballet heels video: more of this?

Hi All,

I found this video on Youtube. It's not about the stretching, but the shoes :-)

A while ago, I've seen another video featuring the same two ladies on Youtube, but it was removed. Apparently, both clips are parts of a longer video. Does anybody know if this video is to be found somewhere else?

Thanks,

WobbleFan

they are contortionists, and the producers are at least related to the star-site www.zlata.de.

It seems it is filmed in Russia or at least the girls speak russian.

I´ve seen the second (actually the first) clip in full length, both girls walking (I believe the girls are the same?)on their balletheels to mcDonalds, very public scenes, - here Wolf is showing a snapshot from the first clip:

http://www.hhplace.org/ultra_high_heels/15690-ballet.html#post228987

I though that very cute (untill I got translated what the *producer* woman in background says)- but still optically very special and nice, as you see the very elegant moving of the dancers even if the walk it self seems very hard for them (one more proof for me that beeing good in ballet dance does not mean you can walk balletheels elegantly). but I confess I like the contortionist scenes too, so it is worth watching imho.

Thanks for the info. Pata. I remember seeing the videos of those girls. They were on youtube for a while. I was most imperssed with their ballet heel walk to the Mc Donalds and the tree climbing that followed. I hope someone was able to save those videos. Perhaps they could be posted on the web site. Dr Who 3