Ellie thigh high susie boots

High_Heeled_Guy

Well, I've never seen them, but I like the look of thigh-highs, although they're really for bedroom wear as far as I'm concerned. I'd go for holdups, myself, as they're less fiddly. I once saw a woman in a pub in a sleepy little town in Wiltshire in black patent spiky thigh-high boots and a red miniskirt - slightly over the top for a town centre pub. She walked well in the heels, tho' - I was quite impressed.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I have a pair of leather Ellie boots which are crotch high and have straps for attaching to a belt. The heels are 5 7/8 inch high. They're good value for the money and you can get them for under $200. I have 4 pairs of women's boots that I can fit into (and many more that no longer fit!). Three are thigh high and one is over the knee. I love the sensation of leather against my skin, even when I go to bed.

Michael

This time, I remembered to look at the link, rather than just say 'I don't know what they look like'. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you out there who didn't point this out :wink: Both pairs are nice, but I'd have to say I 'd go with the Susie ones, as I'm not madly keen on laces. However, I'd probably go for an ankle or knee boot, as I'm not one of those people brave enough to wear thigh boots, sadly. However, $27 is a bargain, and I'd happily pay that for them!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

don't worry i edited it and added the link after your first comment so don't feel so silly.

Phew! I wondered if I was going mad(der) there!

I'm constantly amazed at the imagination of shoe designers. Take these boots, for instance:

i-1_B.JPG

Anyone ever seen any boots like these before?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Bubba136 No I haven´t seen thoose but the opposite we have here in Sweden.I personaly don´t like the style.I prefer hole shoes and boots don´t like the wind blowing everywere.Designers try everything on us customers.Fun thing anyway. Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

the new boots arrived today and i am wearing them as i write this. The 5inch heel is great, more comfortable than my 4inch heels. And being zipped up to the thigh is so wonderful. Must now learn to walk properly and comfortably in them. Just looking at the stiletto is making me dribble.

Just looking at the stiletto is making me dribble.

I know exactly what you mean. I will not pretend that I don't do this for sexual stimulation. I can get quite aroused wearing my boots, sometimes with spurs and other spiky embellishments.

For me, wearing women's boots was never a transgender thing although I have experimented with other feminine accoutrements (next to boots, I like scarves and gloves the best). It is merely an outgrowth of my fetish for women who wear boots and high heels.

Michael

>> I'm constantly amazed at the imagination of shoe designers. Take these boots, for instance: <<

>> [Image] [Image] <<

>> Anyone ever seen any boots like these before? <<

I saw a pair quite like that in Faith in the UK, back in January. They were black, UK size 7, with a heel at least 4 inches high (though I think the toe was closed, not a sandal), and reduced from about GBP 85 to about GBP 40. I'm still kicking myself for not getting them. I went back a few days later and the sale had finished; and more to the point, all of the stock had been sent back to the warehouse. I wonder if they might reappear somewhere in the Summer sale in the next few weeks.

I'm constantly amazed at the imagination of shoe designers. Take these boots, for instance:

For myself I don't care for anything that open. I prefer a pair of boots that provide protection from street hazards. Also the model seems to have a rather formidable musculature. That kind of footwear needs the feet and legs of a dainty young lady.

Michael

Hey they were funny. :wink::D But the collor shine a little to mutch.Do they have them in matt black?I´d have to use socks in those to not get a cold :o I think they are ok for use indoors at party or at the pub etc.You´ll get noticed that´s for sure. Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas