celeb feet

ScoobyHH

Thanks for this post. Despite what the tabloid press, television channels and celebrity websites would have us believe - if you take a very close look - an awful lot of these so called 'celebrities' or 'fashion icons' actually have incredibly ugly or badly groomed feet. Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton are two who spring immediately to mind, both of whom have thin, boney, unattractive feet.

Much of this may be due to the fact that many of them earn huge amounts of money, or gain 'kudos' by wearing designer shoes that are often more about looks than comfort.

On the 'flipside', Mariah Carey and Brittney Spears have very pretty, well proportioned, healthy looking feet and look great in almost anything.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hi Chris

I know what you mean about Kate Beckinsale,I had planned to marry her for a while now, until that is, I saw those feet, now I fear she might have to find somebody else. :happy:

Scooby

What an unkind thing you are saying :blinkbigeyes:....... Not to marry a girl just because she has ugly feet is unthinkable. What about what's in her heart? Feet can be "beautified," you know. So, if you turned such a pretty girl down because you don't like her feet? There's no hope for you. Scooby! :pulsingheart:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There's no hope for you. Scooby! :blinkbigeyes:

Thats OK Bubba - I'll step in and take the bullet with Kate on behalf of Scooby - still think she hot and wears great heels that we can share :happy:

The fact that shes a very attractive woman also helps softens the blow :pulsingheart:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Don´t forget Linsay Lohan, i loved her legs and feet in Hervy Fully Loaded. And do you remember that girl Lana in that of the former movies of Tom Cruise, Risky Bussines (Rebecca De Mornay was the actrees) she wore some amazing very high heeled sandals to seduce Tom.