Finally...

... I took the time and decided to write my first post (hope it works though...) Hi to all of you! Not that it was courage lacking but i have been lurking around here for a really long time now (indeed i have to admit since this forum started... :wink:) without registering and posting (shame on my head). For more than a year now i always wanted to but then each time again i only read your posts and did not write one myself. This definitely had to be ended today!!! In a first attempt let me only tell you some general things: First, a huge compliment to all those running this site. I will tell you later on in more detail about the significance it had for me (and it really had!). Second, i`m a 29 yo male (o.k., only one month left, but anyway :D), living in the southern part of germany. What i do there? Ooh, besides walking around in heels from time to time, i care for my wife and my one yo son and i do some basic research in - psychology (no no, please, do not click away, i`m neither a clairvoyant nor a psychoanalyst, so you can stay here safely and read this post...). Third, as already mentioned, i`m a part-time heel wearer. Part-time because for me diversity counts. From ordinary males flats to about 4.5'' stiletto heels quite a few different styles and heel heights adorn my feet. I can`t imagine to be high heeled each day, but once or twice (and sometimes even more) a week, high heels are a must. My wife is quite supportive (not only approves it) and likes the way i look in heels. She often tells me that they fit me quite nicely (despite the fact that the top of my head is towering 190 cm above ground even without heels on, the only reason why she sometimes complaines about my heel wearing for it makes it even harder to kiss me when i`m elevated by another 3 to 4''). Do i get comments? Occasionally only, but - unfortunately - they are mostly NEGATIVE :D But this does not bother me too much for a) i get a lot of support by my wonderful wife and a good (female) friend knowing about my passion for heels, :) i know it`s freestyle fashion and some people are always troubled by "new" fashion styles (although from history we know that heels in men aren`t really new...) and c) the people that made most fun of my heel wearing were quite young (teens) and apparently lacked eduction (no wonder when taking into account the results german students achieved in the PISA study...). Despite that, "open-mindedness" is not an extremely far developed property of people in "german pampa" (at least i perceive it that way... sorry for those proving to be the exception from the rule). Anyway, i will stop here at the moment and tell you my story in one of my next posts (if you`re interested). Keep up that great work, it is needed!!! ychelle (if you reached this, i hope you understood my english :o )

Welcome! After a year, it's about time :-) I wouldn't worry about my English if I were you... If you're a psychologist, you probably have tried to analyze the whole thing. What have you come up with? And at least I am interested to hear the rest of the story! regards Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Welcome Ychelle (new one)? I would think you had English as second lanuage.Yes continue your story that would be intresting.keep up the good heeling and as many say here don´t bother about what other say, be your self.I do that and I´m still alive :wink: . Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you, also. And, I am interested in reading the rest of your story. Again, welcome. I certainly hope you enjoy many happy hours with us.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of interesting reading here. It's a great support group.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Ychelle, welcome, and I'm glad you decided to 'surface' and share your thoughts with us. I had no problem with your English, and I'm looking forward to reading more of what you have to say!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Glad to see you here Ychelle,welcome aboard! It will be a great ride, of that you can be sure. Don't worry about your English, you're doing just fine. :wink: jim

Ychelle hi, I understood you fully and look forward to reading more about you so await the second part of your story with interest. Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Do I hear an echo?! :wink: Welcome ychelle! I know what you mean about the few that spoil it for you (and generally teens whose minds are not particularly open - maybe a crowbar would help?!)... such is life, and like you say, we carry on because we can wear what we like! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!