Fox News

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed the legs and heels of the anchors on Fox News... Whoever is scheduling the programing is certainly a fan of great legs and high heels....

I have noticed the great looking shoes they wear,you wouldnt think it would matter if they show them from the waist up.I guess that why the camera pans back when they come to a commerial,so we can see there legs and shoes.

Their "news" delivery sucks so they have to have a gimmick to get viewers. I guess this one works.

+

I've yet to see as glamorous shoes on any of the female anchors appearing on other news programs. As for their "news" delivery, which channel does it better? I'd watch it if I knew.:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sky news UK weather girls :blinkbigeyes:

I would think that Sky UK weather girls would look just as good as the female presenters working for Fox News since they are the same "sister channels" company..........

By the way, shrimper, their gimmick must work since"

"Still Rolling: Fox News Has Its Best January Ever"

As the article says:

Fox News had its best January in the history of the network, and was the only cable news network to grow year-to-year. FNC also had the top 13 programs on cable news in total viewers for the fifth month in a row.....

If your are really interested, you can read the full article here: FNC, Best January Ever

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136 and others, I watch Fox News a lot, it does better because it is more entertaining, doesn't slant so far left like the other channels and above all...MAKES A LOT MORE MONEY for the network. Yes, the girls (Jamie Colby always has on great heels) do look great. If you want a virtual hit parade of way-above-the-knee dresses and 5-6" heels all the time you should check out the Spanish-language channels "Univision" or Telemundo in the United States or on satellite elsewhere. The news desk has an open face so the camera shots always show their legs, dresses, and the fabulous heels they wear. Check it out!! HappyinHeels