Hello from avid heel fan

Hi all Just joined. So now picture as of yet :wave: Been a heel fan all my life. Started wearing family members heels first, and have progressed to owning my own. Unfortunately, I fit in to the 'just about squeeze in to size 9's from next' category of shoe wearing so would love to hear from other UK wearing males who can advise on where to buy good heels in the high street. Never ventured out in them as family man and wife not exactly approving! I say high street because I really only like proper heels (rather than fetish heels) like 4 inch black courts etc. I own a pair from barratts and a pair from next but am always on the look out for more :cry1: I'll post pictures etc of my fav collections in future (don't think I can post pics just yet due to restrictions). So, hi to one and all and look forward to discussing with you (intend to keep up to date with the movies/tv sightings, as it keeps me happy - see Hustle last night for example!). CDHH

Hi, good to see a new member from the uk, im in the midlands and share very similar experiances to you, im also a family man, wife tolerates but doesn't approve, i do have my own collection, mainly boots with heels ranging from flat to 4" stilletto, not into fetish footwear either only everyday womens boots, dont crossdress but do wear my heels in public when not with the family, can be alot of fun seeing peoples reaction and i love going in to shops and trying them on, i only take a size 5 or 6 so cant hlp im afraid with the big feet problem, sorry, im one of the lucky ones really which is what started me wearing womens boots anyway, i fond them easier to get in my size than mens and much more interesting to wear. Enjoy the sight, im sure you'l make many new friends and share many stories. If you need any help in going in public in your heels then dont hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes Gaz (aka maninboots)

Greetings goldbed and welcome to this forum :-)

We all share the same passion so don't hesitate to share any stories with us !

FYI, you need to make at least 5 posts to be able to post pictures and more.

Only 2 more posts to go !

Hi annd welcome, good to have another uk member, where abouts you from? Yes hustle was a real grin for us high heel fans this week, i just loved those thighboots she was wearing shortly after the kylie scene. she has a great body for heels :cry1: look forward to seeing your pics soon and keeping in touch with us like minded uk guys.

• 2 weeks later...