long time wearer - wife approves

Hi guy's, :wave:

I am one of the lucky guys to have a very supportive wife who is also a member of this site.

I have been wearing heels for years, and not only does my now wife approve she actually likes to see me wearing heels including stilettos publicly and also encourages me to wear them whenever i can.

My wife and i often go shopping together for shoes and boots for each other and i have no problem trying them on in stores as i am already wearing heels when i am out.

i will post some stories of my outings as soon as i can and pictures will follow also.

TTFN :cry1:

happy heeling :wave:

Welcome to the group. My wife is OK with me wearing heels. She is not overly enthusiastic about it. We visited a museum yesterday and did grocery shopping today. I wore brown wedgies yesterday and pink ones today. I wear them in the house all the time. It is great when one can wear heels openly.

welcome to hhplace, easytiger :wave: It's interesting that your wife is already a member. And, also that she approves and participates in heeling activities with you. We're looking forward to reading your stories and viewing your pictures. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...