my xmas present :)

pata

To be honest, I'm not normally into thigh-high boots. These pictures are the exception. You look great in these boots. Thank you for the lovely photos.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

thank you:)

I feel kinda in love :wave:

If my neighbours gave themselves half the amount of attention as you do and spent half as much time on their appearance, then I'd still be living in a wonderful place...

Sadly, they dont, so I dont, and so Croydon is a Turd-hole of London...

We can only dream about having neighbours like you :cry1:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I hope you get as nice a Christmas present this year as you did last year. Those are beautiful boots.

Ah; don't we all :)?

Lovely boots, and of course the woman who wears them too!

Looking forward to seeing more of the perfectly heeled Pata...

• 2 weeks later...

thank you:) and - I believe it is kind of miracle- but I have a wonderful xmas gift to show indeed :) thanks a lot also to all my fans and members who read here - if my new high heels collection is that amazing as it is now - this was only possible with your support and I have to say it makes me very proud of it :lmao:

the boots are podium. @Kipsu15: 178 cm without heels and adequately changing when on high heels :lmao: @spikesmike: thank you for your nice message, mike:) yes it is my dog, mr. Freddy Krueger :) I am quite proud of my old boy, though he is getting very stubborn with his age:) (even tried to bite a horse lately)

post-2189-133522930532_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Still nice looking and sexy boots. I do prefer high heeled pumps or knee high boots because women with beatiful legs that you have, really should not cover them with boots. I have seen a few videos where you are walking in pumps and your legs are just stunning!!!