Hello all from London, UK

Hello everyone,

My name's Daniel, I'm 29 years old and based in the London/Essex area of the UK.

I've had a genuine fetish for very high heels since I was in my teens and would love to correspond with any females who love wearing these amazing shoes (particularly 6" and 7" heels).

I'm also an amateur photographer and will be photographing models for my website at some point this year.

Let me know if anyone's interested, be great to hear from you!

Many thanks,

Daniel xxx

Little.dan:-) It would be nice if you are interested in contributing signicantly to our site, but if your interest is only to increase contacts for your web site, you may be in the wrong place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Little.dan:-)

It would be nice if you are interested in contributing signicantly to our site, but if your interest is only to increase contacts for your web site, you may be in the wrong place.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hi Dawn,

I can fully understand your response, I don't mean to come across as self-promoting my website for my own ends... its not like that at all.

Like many people on this site, I have a genuine love for high heels and would very much like to correspond with like-minded men and women who share that same passion.

If I can contribute in any way then I'd be happy to. It's a great site and a I'm glad I'm not the only one out there with a love for such beautiful footwear.

Daniel xxx

Hi Dawn,

I can fully understand your response, I don't mean to come across as self-promoting my website for my own ends... its not like that at all.

Like many people on this site, I have a genuine love for high heels and would very much like to correspond with like-minded men and women who share that same passion.

If I can contribute in any way then I'd be happy to. It's a great site and a I'm glad I'm not the only one out there with a love for such beautiful footwear.

Daniel xxx

cool, in that case, join in for now, dont push your site and I am sure you will make some great contacts.

Easy does it though. As you can see we are quite protective here, but very welcoming to the genuine high heel fan.

The angels have the phonebox.

Hello Nigel, Thank you so much for your warm and welcoming message, its lovely to hear from you. I've noticed there's a lot of TV's on here? I think its great, since I went through a TV stage myself in my late teens and early twenties. This site is kinda reigniting my feminine side a bit... its nice to be a part of it.

Hello Nigel,

Thank you so much for your warm and welcoming message, its lovely to hear from you. I've noticed there's a lot of TV's on here? I think its great, since I went through a TV stage myself in my late teens and early twenties. This site is kinda reigniting my feminine side a bit... its nice to be a part of it.

Ummmm, If you are referring to my avator, its not me, its my wife, I can wear heels, but not as well as her.

Yes there are a good selection of members here, some who just wear heels, some who admire and some that heels are just a bit of their alter ego. I am sure you will find somebody who has similar interests as yourself. Keep the conversation on this site related to heels though.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.