Montreal, Canada Meet - Thursday 4th March, 2010.

iloveboots

The next Canada High Heel Meet is in Montreal, Que, on Friday, Jan 15. Agenda: The agenda is fairly loose but we all plan to get together on friday afternoon (Jan 15) for some window shopping along St Jacques, St Hubert, Ste Catherine, St Denis street areas (weather permitting if snowing, the indoor mall on Ste Catherine St); dinner around 8pm (location tba); then spending the evening at Cabaret Mado on Ste Catherine St Est. I arrive on thursday evening from Ottawa and will be staying at the Auberge des Gouverneurs on St Catherine St Est and St Hubert. Joe and his wife are also booked into the same hotel. I will be posting contact information next week and finalizing all our plans. Currently we have 11 members who have indicated in PM/emails that they will or possibly will be attending: Vanessa Fetish w6ish Danielp6406 Nick GEM Etienne Joe and Mrs Joe (2) Bootguy11 Burbi 30/Jose Love to hear from any other members who may be interested in joining us? Cheers, David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

UPDATE Jan 2/10 The next Canada High Heel Meet is in Montreal, Que, on Friday, Jan 15. Agenda: The agenda is fairly loose but we all plan to get together on friday afternoon (Jan 15) for some window shopping along St Jacques, St Hubert, Ste Catherine, St Denis street areas (weather permitting if snowing, the indoor mall on Ste Catherine St); dinner around 8pm (location tba); then spending the evening at Cabaret Mado on Ste Catherine St Est. I arrive on thursday evening from Ottawa and will be staying at the Auberge des Gouverneurs on St Catherine St Est and St Hubert. Joe and his wife are also booked into the same hotel. I will be posting contact information next week and finalizing all our plans. Currently we have 11 members who have indicated in PM/emails that they will or possibly will be attending: Vanessa and Princess w6ish Nick GEM Etienne Joe and Mrs Joe (2) Bootguy11 Burbi 30 (Jose) iloveboots (David) Love to hear from any other members who may be interested in joining us? Cheers, David

UPDATE Jan 2/10 The next Canada High Heel Meet is in Montreal, Que, on Friday, Jan 15. Agenda: The agenda is fairly loose but we all plan to get together on friday afternoon (Jan 15) for some window shopping along St Jacques, St Hubert, Ste Catherine, St Denis street areas (weather permitting if snowing, the indoor mall on Ste Catherine St); dinner around 8pm (location tba); then spending the evening at Cabaret Mado on Ste Catherine St Est. I arrive on thursday evening from Ottawa and will be staying at the Auberge des Gouverneurs on St Catherine St Est and St Hubert. Joe and his wife are also booked into the same hotel. I will be posting contact information next week and finalizing all our plans. Currently we have 12 members who have indicated in PM/emails that they will or possibly will be attending: Vanessa and Princess w6ish Nick GEM Etienne Joe and Mrs Joe (2) Bootguy11 Burbi30 (Jose) iloveboots (David) Kalahee Love to hear from any other members who may be interested in joining us? Cheers, David

NOTE!!!!! Due to change in business meetings that have been postponed until February, the Montreal Meet is postponed. Will advise the new February dates asap. Sorry for any inconveniences. We have written directly to all 12 attendees as well. Cheers, Cathy & David

• 2 weeks later...

We have a new date for the Montreal Meet! Thursday, March 4, 2010. Same plan/agenda, see below.

NOTE!!!!! Due to change in business meetings that have been postponed until February, the Montreal Meet is postponed. Will advise the new February dates asap. Sorry for any inconveniences. We have written directly to all 12 attendees as well.

Cheers,

Cathy & David

The next Canada High Heel Meet is in Montreal, Que, on Thursday, March 4, 2010.

Agenda:

The agenda is fairly loose but we all plan to get together on Thursday afternoon (March 4) for some window shopping along St Jacques, St Hubert, Ste Catherine, St Denis street areas (weather permitting if snowing, the indoor mall on Ste Catherine St); dinner around 8pm (location tba); then spending the evening at Cabaret Mado on Ste Catherine St Est.

I arrive on Wednesday evening from Ottawa and will be staying at the Auberge des Gouverneurs on St Catherine St Est and St Hubert.

I will be posting contact information in a few weeks and finalizing all our plans.

For the January meet that was postponed we have 12 members who have indicated in PM/emails that they will or possibly will be attending:

Vanessa and Princess

w6ish

Nick

GEM

Etienne

Joe and Mrs Joe (2)

Bootguy11

Burbi30 (Jose)

iloveboots (David)

Kalahee

Love to hear from any other members who may be interested in joining us?

David

UPDATE NEW DATE: Montreal, Canada Meet - Thursday, March 4, 2010 We have a new date for the Montreal Meet! Thursday, March 4, 2010. Same plan/agenda, see below. Quote: Originally Posted by iloveboots View Post NOTE!!!!! Due to change in business meetings that have been postponed until February, the Montreal Meet is postponed. Will advise the new February dates asap. Sorry for any inconveniences. We have written directly to all 12 attendees as well. Cheers, Cathy & David The next Canada High Heel Meet is in Montreal, Que, on Thursday, March 4, 2010. Agenda: The agenda is fairly loose but we all plan to get together on Thursday afternoon (March 4) for some window shopping along St Jacques, St Hubert, Ste Catherine, St Denis street areas (weather permitting if snowing, the indoor mall on Ste Catherine St); dinner around 8pm (location tba); then spending the evening at Cabaret Mado on Ste Catherine St Est. I arrive on Wednesday evening from Ottawa and will be staying at the Auberge des Gouverneurs on St Catherine St Est and St Hubert. I will be posting contact information in a few weeks and finalizing all our plans. For the January meet that was postponed we have 15 members who have indicated in PM/emails that they will or possibly will be attending: Vanessa and Princess w6ish Nick GEM Etienne Joe and Mrs Joe (2) Bootguy11 Burbi30 (Jose) iloveboots (David) Kalahee Cori Simon Alex Love to hear from any other members who may be interested in joining us?

• 3 weeks later...

The Montreal Meet details, Thur, March 4/2010:

Hello Everyone!! Here are the details for the Boot Meet, Thursday, March 4 in Montreal

Currently we have 8 members who have indicated they will be attending. Can't wait to meet everyone. There are another 6 members who this information is going to awaiting your response as to whether you will be joining us for the entire day or parts of it. Everyone is welcome to join and participate at any part of the day.

The meeting locations are below and times. I will be easy to spot if you are joining us at a venue, will be in black leather high heel thigh high Boots.

Please confirm if you are attending and what venues. I have made a reservation at the restaurant for 7:30pm with an estimated number of 6 but can always change as people confirm. Also, if you can send along your coordinates, ie cell phone number.

My contact info is:

will send to those attending in a PM

or at the Hotel Des Gouverneurs Place Dupuis at my room under my name 514 842-4881

Some of the performers at the Theatre show may be joining us for dinner, will let you know if they can make it. I am friends with a few of the Lady's.

Can't wait to meet everyone and share, enjoy and play in Boots!

David

ONE - SHOPPING

Between Sherbrooke Street and Mont-Royal Avenue Montréal, Québec

Saint-Laurent Boulevard, or the “the Main” as it is more commonly known, is one of the city’s busiest thoroughfares. Here, Montréal’s kaleidoscope of cultures have merged, creating a commercial hub whose myriad stores house a mix of wares as exciting as they are eclectic. Food, fashion, furniture—all find a home on this busy artery, a haven for shoppers of every budget and taste, from kitsch to ultra-chic. Whether looking for the latest styles from Quebec’s fashion designers, high-end furniture and objects for the home or that hard-to-get imported food item, you’ll find it all on the Main.

secondcup9219@secondcup.com

3695, boul. Saint-Laurent

http://www.secondcup.com

514- 844-0347

Heure : 3:00pm or meet me at my hotel room at 2:30pm and we will take a taxi together

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TWO - MEET

Hotel Gouverneur Place Dupuis

www.gouverneur.com

1415 St-Hubert

Montreal, QC

(514) 842-4881

Heure : 7:00pm David's room, can change in the room if you like, walk to restaurant

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THREE - DINNER

EstAsie

1320, rue Ste-Catherine E

The Village / Centre-Sud

Heure : 7:30pm

Features many asian cuisines including sushi, vitenamese, chinese - very varied menu

________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOUR - CLUB

Cabaret Mado

www.mado.qc.ca

1115 Rue Sainte-Catherine Est

Montreal, QC H2L 2G6

(514) 525-7566

Heure : 9:00pm

At 10pm is a show, un belorgane theatre - featuring Tara Love, Kitana, Gabriella, Serena, Tracy Trash, Phoenix

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately the Montreal meet turned out to be just Nick and I (David) out of the eight members who had indicated they were attending. We had a great time, awesome meal at EstAsie and the show at Cabaret Mado was fun! Lots of great comments on our high heel Boots; Nick had OTK Black leather Boots with a 5 inch stiletto heel that he wore over black shiny pants and David wore the Black with red leather trim Jean Gaborit thigh high Boots with 4 inch heel over black suede riding pants. This was the first Montreal Meet and hopefully we have more members join us for the next meet. David