Boots from London

Hi! We are going to London for few days and are looking for some nice sexy boots. High heels, of course. Allready going to Camden, but is there other good places to find leather boots. Perhaps even crotch high... :cry1: but anything goes. All tips greatly appreciated. Thanks, Agatha

It depends on your budget. There are a lot of very sexy boots around at the moment. After Camden, go to Tottenham Court Road tube station and work your way up Oxford Street towards Marble Arch.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Happy New Year to you. And I hope you find the boots you're looking for.

Thanks! Unfortunately we can't find anything even remotely interesting. Either all over-the-knee boots are flat or totally xxx. Nothing in the middle. We've been in Camden, Oxford street, Notting Hill, Spitalfields, Canary Wharf and Carnaby street area. And nothing. Perhaps we are looking for something which no-one else wants :cry1: High heel, over the knee, leather and with "something". Like zippers, studs, buckles... Anything to make it more interesting and sexier.

I guess we need to keep looking from the net or have a custom made pair.

I am very surprised indeed that you didn't find what you wanted. Last time I went to Oxford Street you couldn't turn round without bumping into high heel OTK boots with studs, zips, rivets, fancy stitching or whatever you wanted...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I just bought a pair of OTK boots from River Island which were featured in a lot of style blogs etc. You may still find a pair but I had to ring round a lot of their shops to find a pair. You can also get some copies but only in PU with a slightly lower 5.25" heel.

They are black leather, just over the knee but have a unique brass buckle/stud detail around the ankle and have a 51/2" heel with a 1" platform and a zip to mid calf - all top quality - made in Brazil.

Style/model is 577074 - Bliss Modern and retailed at £110 although they were apparently £149 when they first went on sale- I paid £70 in the sale.

http://www.shoewawa.com/2008/10/river_islands_p_3.html

Another style with a stud is the Asos Groove boot which has a 5.4" heel

i no those river island boots, been and tried them a couple of times an ur right, they are absolutely gorgous, they fit my little size 5 feet and legs perfectly, i really want a pair but they were out of my price range, i'l av to look again now the sales are on.