Swedish Heelers?

stefan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Beeble,

Been a very long time.

I note your age is now 41 .... the last time we met, you seemed to be no more than a student just out of Uni !

....I hope life has been treating you well.

Xa

Hi Xaphod! Nice to hear from you. Yes, time goes by rather quickly. Well, yes, nowadays my student years are over. Last time we met I was still at the university. Life has been good to me in most ways. How has life been treeting you? I might go to London later on. Perhaps i mini high heel meet when snow has melted away or so? Best of wishes Beeblebrox

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just out of curiosity... is there also people called Arthur, Dent, Ford and Prefect? Is there a story behind your split names that you want to share? As Stefan already said... we've been in contact. I'd love to go to a meeting in Stockholm. Working shifts and having a family makes it hard to move too far away from Stockholm.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be fun to have a meating in Stockholm.

Well, about mine and Xaphods "names".

There is a small touch of a story. When I got in contact with this forum many years ago, I thought it would be a great name to have the name Xaphod. But since it already was taken I took the other one which is Beeblebrox.

Have fun

Beeblebrox

Hi,

just out of curiosity... is there also people called Arthur, Dent, Ford and Prefect?

Is there a story behind your split names that you want to share?

As Stefan already said... we've been in contact. I'd love to go to a meeting in Stockholm.

Working shifts and having a family makes it hard to move too far away from Stockholm.

So, thighhighs, chrissp and myself live in Stockholm and Beeblebrox in Småland. Beeblebrox you claim to be in Stockholm a couple of times a year. Could we try and arange a mini meet the next time you are up in Stockholm. It would be fun to meet some other Swedish heelers. I have not seen any other male heeler live in Stockholm yet. Cheers, Stefan in Hammarby Sjöstad

Best regards, Stefan

Works for me :blinkbigeyes: Know this a forum for male heelers, but since I also am a hobby transvestite, I'm longing for a meeting with other TV also... But since I've been wearing heels for many years as a man, I'm glad to join as male :pulsingheart:

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course our danish friends are welcome. Lets try and find some time. Currently I am down in Italy for work but will be back the coming weekend. It would be nice if we could get rid of the snow first. But I guess that is not going to happen just yet.

Best regards, Stefan

• 2 months later...

Yes, the weather is lovely at the moment.

I think its a good idea to have a heelmeet in Stockholm.

Anyone else too?

/Beeblebrox

Hi,

Now we are in the beginning of summer. Today is a beatiful day in Stockholm with 21 degrees Celsius. Are you guys still interested in having a heel meeting?

/Stefan