First Time Out in Broad Daylight

larkofam

Today I took the bold step (Pun Intended) of wearing my penny pumps to a Dental appointment I had... it was thrilling to just let myself be myself, and no one commented on the shoes, despite the fact that lying back in the dental chair, the 3" heels on them were clearly visible... felt great and I can't wait to do it again :cry1:

post-20959-133522899766_thumb.jpg

post-20959-133522899774_thumb.jpg

post-20959-133522899787_thumb.jpg

post-20959-1335228998_thumb.jpg

Wow...quite impressive for a first outing! Way to go. What is the brand of your shoes, I have a similar pair and love them. They are great for understated heeling. Keep it up.

Style is built from the ground up!

I wear knee high boots with 3" block heels over my slacks when at the dentist and have never had a comment.

felt great and I can't wait to do it again

Hope you ment wearing heels. :cry1:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Bravo to you on your first outing, larkofam! I must say that I liked your shoes, very stylish and tasteful. Now that you've got your first outing under your belt, I'm sure you can't wait to do it again----the outing in heels, not being in the dentist chair! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I wonder if the ladies have this much fun wearing their heels.

I doubt it (at least I would hate to think they would), but on another subject (similar but different subject), I have had my heels on since 7:00 this morning and I honestly can't see what the ladies are complaining about :cry1:

Larkofam, I wore jeans much like yours with neutral-color wedge loafers with a front that is similiar to your shoes and a 4" wedge heel that is barely visible when walking. I did a fair bit of Christmas shopping in various malls with these shoes on and it IS a blast!! Wearing hose under girl jeans is very comfy and is also practical if you wader into a shoe store and want to try on some heels..slide in, take a few steps, and slide out. I wonder what it would be like to like match hose with your shoe color to cover your toes to try and wear open-toed wedges or other style shoes with your same jeans??? Maybe another possibility since I've seen that black hose seems to be worn with everything and in about every circumstance. Keep on heelin' and let us know of your experiences. HappyinHeels

They are George Ladies, from Walmart.

Thanks... These were a steal at $15 but the feeling I get when I wear them is priceless... they are also available on walmart.com, also for $15, up to size 11 (My size).

Mine are Nine West, and I think I paid twice that and on the surface I really couldn't tell a difference! Great find and great shoes.

Thank you all...

I also recently purchased some shoes on Ebay (see attached photos) and am planning my next "Binge", tentatively for sometime next month... here are links to what I am considering... let me know what you think of both the shoes I bought off Ebay (the attached photos), and the ones I am considering from Zappos (the links):

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7222942/c/72.html

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7335596/c/72.html

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7296458/c/2986.html

post-20959-133522899801_thumb.jpg

post-20959-133522899803_thumb.jpg

post-20959-133522899804_thumb.jpg

I love the shoes you bought from e-bay! The oxfords are fantastic, and I love the pink pumps. Just a word of shopping advice.... On the Nine West Nucaros and the Bandolino Berrys, go to the Web sites because they are cheaper form NW and Bandolino respectively. I am thinking of getting a pair of Nucaros in the near future. I also love the RSVP pumps, very sharp with the kitten heel.

I love the shoes you bought from e-bay! The oxfords are fantastic, and I love the pink pumps. Just a word of shopping advice....

On the Nine West Nucaros and the Bandolino Berrys, go to the Web sites because they are cheaper form NW and Bandolino respectively. I am thinking of getting a pair of Nucaros in the near future. I also love the RSVP pumps, very sharp with the kitten heel.

They may be cheaper, but does that factor in the fact that Zappos offers free shipping? Also, the ability to get all 3 at once is worth a bit of a higher cost to me... thanks for the advice tho and thanks for the lovely compliments :cry1:

Larkofam: Happyfeat is right about the NW Nuncio. At the Ninewest site the black leather Nuncio is selling for just under $49. (Depending on color, prices range from $20 to $70 and sizes vary.) There are no shipping charges for a limited time. Just FYI, heellvr62

Larkofam:-) Very nice choices in your pics and I can see why you would want to purchase all of them. Congrats on your public heeling and keep us posted on your future adventures in heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!