Confessions of an Ultra Heel Novice

Oh how I wish those shoes were in my size they are GORGEOUS!!!! But 6 :lol: I'd want to wear them comfortably as I don't really like squashy toes. But where did you get them from?

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought them in a fetish/high heel store in Stockholm. The brand is Cosmic shoes. English company, but I think they are out of business now. These ankle boots were also made by them:

Posted Image

It seems their sizes were a little bit smaller than normal shoe-sizing. The oxfords are marked 7UK, but are almost too small for me (and I usually wear a 6 UK), and the ankle boots are marked 8UK, but would probably fit a size 7 foot best.

Yam would love those boots but he's a size 8 :lol: they are really nice too but love those oxfords :lol: must try and get a pair :lol:

Let calm be widespread

Yam would love those boots but he's a size 8 :cry: they are really nice too but love those oxfords :lol: must try and get a pair :lol:

Let's go shopping, shall we?

The boots are stunning. Are you sure I can't persuade you to try them :lol: ?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Oh TXT I'm so sorry I completely got the wrong end of the stick there and am still blushing :lol::lol: am gutted that delete button stops working after someone else has posted :lol:

The boots are stunning. Are you sure I can't persuade you to try them ?

They are more you than me Yam. I love the red Oxfords more and after seeing those nothing will do, well apart from you that is :)

PS sick bowls supplied free on the NHS :cry:

Let calm be widespread

Yam would love those boots but he's a size 8 :cry: they are really nice too but love those oxfords :lol: must try and get a pair :lol:

well, you could probably regulate the size with the laces?

If you want to I could get someone with a size 8 to try them on? :lol:

They are more you than me Yam. I love the red Oxfords more and after seeing those nothing will do, well apart from you that is :lol:

Ah, but I love seeing you in sexy shoes as much as I love wearing them myself. And they are your size, so it's aresult for both of us. And you're my dream come true too!

PS sick bowls supplied free on the NHS :lol:

And we'll be needing loads, I think :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi Yam

I have noticed recently that when Julie makes a posting, you make one soon after in response.

Is this what its going to be like, you following Julie all the time?

I thought it was Julie who wore the skirts, to show off her heels, and you wore the pants. :lol:

Oh well :lol:

Jeff

I can only assume that you thought that was funny. You were wrong.

This is a public apology to Julie and Yam. At the time of writing that posting I did think I was being amusing if not funny. So to both of you please accept my apologies for saying some thing stupid and offensive. Jeff

• 4 months later...

Hi guys,

I'd just like to wish you all a very...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Posted Image

5" black pumps a Christmas present and a progression from 4.5" :D but still learning

Love to you all

Jules xxx

Let calm be widespread

Hi Smudge How are those blue denim sandals :( ? JeffM kindly bought them for me for a Christmas present from banana shoes and I think the idea was to get me inspired to get posting again. I think he knows me quite well :( I will be taking more pictures of them on xmas day as I've had to rewrap them :o but I shall post more pictures and fill you in with a diary episode. Have a great Christmas and I hope father christmas leaves you a nice addition or two for your personal collection. Hey actually I think that goes for everyone here :D Love to you Julie xxx

Let calm be widespread

Julietta - You've just BRIGHTENED UP MY CHRISTMAS! Before cooking my wife a "Wakey-wakey" Christmas breakfast, I thought just now that I'd treat myself to a Christmas morning look-in at the Heel Forums. And lo and behold, the much-missed (the very sadly missed) Julietta has sprung back on to this wonderful thread! Not only that, but "WOW!" - she is wearing the most wonderful pair of 5" stunners! What a comeback! I say WHAT A COMEBACK! Wonderful to see her back again, and especially as it's Christmas! Julietta, just one (no two) requests, but at your own convenience of course: Can you please treat us to some shots of you standing/walking in your lovely Marks and Spencers shoes, and also in your lovely new 5" heels, with your usual little accompanying report as to how you are getting on in them? Your return is terrific, and as I say, it's BRIGHTENED-UP MY CHRISTMAS MORNING! And now back to the kitchen in my Magnus stiletto mules to start the Christmas eggs and toast (cut into soldiers). Can't wait to dunk the liutenant-general into my soft-boiled egg whilst I recall the lovely shots of Julietta's gorgeous feet and shoes that I've just been admiring! HAPPY CHRISTMAS JULIETTA! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelsfan with a lovely reply like that how can I refuse your request. I will give you a report and pictures in the next few days. Enjoy the rest of Christmas and I now realise how much I've missed you guys. Love to you all Julie xxx

Let calm be widespread