Confessions of an Ultra Heel Novice

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Diary of the High Heeled Couple" would be a nice place to post it :wink:

What a wonderful idea! Sounds like we should go for it :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Does any one, and I mean any one, know what happened to that beautiful girl who was writing a diary about her exploites in wearing 6 inch heels?

I'm sure you all know who I am talking about, you know, the one who was called the UK high heeled Goddess in training.

This is one of your fans speaking.

This is a hint.

This is a hint.

This is a hint.

Regards to all

Jeff

Hint taken :rofl: I have been bad haven't I? Ok I'll take some pics of another pair of ultra heels I've aquired although these are plat ones so watch this space... :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Jeff you have the wrong thread, word disassociation is in General :wink::D

Let calm be widespread

So to continue and to keep certain members happy I have at last taken some pics of the shoes that were acquired and purchased that lovely sunny day...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These were Yam's which he insisted on leaving for me. I've had fun taking pictures but I couldn't ever see me wearing them out (apart from the fact they are a tad on the large side). But then some shoes are meant just for fun as they have an artist quality and I really wanted to try some of these pole dancing shoes as I call them.

Posted Image

I fell in love with these from Marks and Spencer and just had to have them for work after being persuaded :lol:

We too a look around TK Max and I found these beauties for only £10 so just had to have these too :lol: (please excuse the plaster on my heel)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Weekend before last Yam came over and he bought me these as a surprise...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd seen them in his local market, when Holly and I went up to the Midlands, and he had remembered and went and bought them for me :cry: I love them they really are fun!

...and finally last weekend we were window shopping again in TK Max and came across these Bronx sandals for a bargain price of £5:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I haven't really worn the 6" pumps lately as I've been busy. Yam and I have our kids to entertain and we have a great life which encorporates shoes but is so much more too. Having said that the Ultra plat sandals, or pole dancers shoes, were easier to walk in and when taking the platform away from the height of the heel I realised that they would be the equivalent to a 5" pump so I am definately going to purchase a pair of 5" pumps so that I'll be able to wear those out and about and may even wear them to work and go for the shock factor :lol:

So until next time ciao x

Let calm be widespread

Brilliant scheme - sorted! In fact, why not treat yourself and your workplace (and us via some photos, pretty please) to your proposed 5" stunners, then (working relentlesslessly upwards) do ditto with a pair of 5 1/2" kill-em-deaders (a good excuse to buy a pair), by which time you'll have well and truly trained yourself for the comparatively small upwards move to re-tackle THE shoes in earnest! How's THAT for amazing strategy planning! Cheerfully Yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

Alex what do you mean :lol: ? If I told you I took them myself would you believe me? Well I did :lol: last night as I was on my own :lol:

Let calm be widespread

Well, as you can see Julietta looked much better in the pole dancer shoes than I did :lol:

She didn't take that much persuading to get the Marks and Spencer shoes, and she looks lovely in those. She claims that they're for work, but I'm yet to be persuaded on that one :lol:

As for the ones from the market... well, they're lovely on her. That was quite an odd experience, actually. I was standing there, buying these stunning, deliciously feminine shoes, as one does. I asked for Julietta's size, and the gentlemen there dug them out. He showed them to me, and I said that they'd be fine, asked if I could bring them back if they didn't fit, as they were for my girlfriend. He never blinked, just sorted them out. It wasn't until I was leaving the shoe stall that I realised that I'd been telling the truth about them being for someone else, for the first time in about fifteen years :lol: . I wonder if he believed me.

Oh, and the Bronx sandals were an absolute bargain! Julietta looks (even more) lovely in them, they are wonderful. They really suit her style of dressing, as you can see from the 'floaty skirt' photo.

As for me, well, I have some new shoes too, but no time to take photos right now. Soon, I promise!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Alex wrote:

I take it that was a bad thing :(

Not really :cry::lol: I quite like taking pics on my own as I'm actually quite camera shy :lol: (I know no one is going to believe that one, but it's true). Having said that I'd gone from having my house full with Yam and the kids to me on my own with the dog, but I do like my own company so that I can do things like nail art my toe nails or, as in this case, take some pics :)

I would like to do a photo session with Yam though and I have a great idea for how I want him dressed (and I mean dressed - well ish :lol: ) although I doubt if we'll be posting those :o apart from the boot shots of course :lol:

Oh and of course he can take shoe pics of me too and that I know he wants to do. Trouble is trying to fit all this in between everything else we do as a family these days :P

Let calm be widespread

lulietta, all I see are re X's :evil

TXT tut tut then that would be your mind :lol:

It's that at all! My photo's would be of an artistic nature and certainly not XXX there is nothing erotic in XXX but they wouldn't necessarily be about shoes that's all. I also like jewellry, painted toes and jeans on men which isn't really what this forum is about so that's what was meant but I guess I did leave my short sentence open to inuendo :lol:

Xa Hi,

Yam has left quite a lot of his boots at mine and Holly just thinks they are belong to me anyway as they kind of merge into my own shoe/boot collection :lol:

Yam doesn't wear heels in front of the kids and that's his choice although he bought a pair of chelsea boots with a low block heel that he's worn on a course (should let him tell you about them) so he may wear those.

Some of my family and friends know and have seen him and to be quite honest I wouldn't care if Holly did either because as far as I concerned there is nothing wrong with it. As for family and friends, if they have a problem with it it belongs to them really and I don't really want to know about it as I only care how we relate to each other and as a family unit because that is what's important. I really don't care what people in the street think either as again it's their problem not ours. Yam is confident in who he is anyway and so far that is what people see when they meet him and that is one of the reasons that made me fall in love with him :cry: he has a huge loving heart!

Jeff what can I say you know me so well so Trolldeg what size are they :) ?

Let calm be widespread

Julietta,

I'm sure you must be able to squeeeeeeze into a pair of size 6uk :lol: Just look at it as another step in the restriction zone :lol::lol:

Sorry, but I don't think she will fit into a 6UK. She insists that she's a definite 7UK. And this lady's not for turning. But the shoes are stunning!

I'm sure YY will treat you to a pair of shoes!!!!!!! after all it's only a pair of shoes :cry: (Sorry YY).

Ruud..

Why sorry, Ruud? You know I would (again!) All we need to do is work out where I can get a pair like that from.

Oh, and Xa, the kids haven't seen me in heels. That's partly because I'm still working out how to tell them, but mainly because we live life to the full as a family at weekends, and we really don't do many heel-friendly things! Julietta doesn't wear heels at weekends much either, as we're often out walking in the woods and things like that. We took my little one shoe-shopping on Saturday, and he never batted an eyelid at what was going on. We shall see what happens.

One of these days!

>> Julietta, all I see are red X's :evil <<

Umm, I think all that was meant was that the user was not seeing the images, just the little box with a red X in it that the Infernal Exploiter throws up when it can't be bothered to load the images in a web page.

Heh, those Oxfords are quite nice. A few people do still sell them. I'll probably be shot if I mention Leatherworks, in Islington, or The Little Shoe Box just down the road from them, again.

Jo wrote:

Umm, I think all that was meant was that the user was not seeing the images, just the little box with a red X in it that the Infernal Exploiter throws up when it can't be bothered to load the images in a web page.

:lol: oops sorry TXT I miss read what you were saying and have elaborated on, well, more than I should have I guess :cry: I must have been having a funny day :lol: and I think I'd now better quit before I dig a deeper hole for my self.

Thanks Jo for setting me straight :lol:

Jx

Let calm be widespread