Confessions of an Ultra Heel Novice

Wow! What can I say Julie. They look fantastic - especially the denim Raid sandals - the same as mine. Inspires me to want to wear them - probably only around the house though as I'm not brave enough to wear something as feminine as this outside. I find them really comfortable - how about you? Thanks for the wonderful updates - keep them coming.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thanks :D In all honesty Ruud all the people I have met, albeit not physically apart from 2, from this board are really really lovely people. They have helped me through probably the roughest patch of my life just by being nice and well just being there with understanding and support. I can honestly say that this board has saved my life and changed it for the better. It is a meeting of like minded people and a wonderful experience and I'm sure we'll meet up for me to collect your promise :drinking: :wink: x

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Julietta;

I am very particular about the kinds of heels I like. So I must tell you that of all the shoes you have posted so far, those 6 inch stilleto court shoes are not only gorgeous, but so HOT and SEXY. I especially love it when you wear them with your jeans. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I was also touched to hear how this forum has helped you personally. Here's a great big hug for you ......

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( Julietta ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Alex Hi, I try to wear them as much as I can because they make me feel :D so I even wear them indoors or to go shopping. I guess I really try to make time :wink: Love Julie x

Let calm be widespread

It's quite good as I don't wear them out too quickly :D and variety IS the spice of life :wink:

Let calm be widespread

It's amazing how I can managed to justify to myself the reason's why I should buy a pair of shoes :wink:

Let calm be widespread

Alex I tend to choose the shoes and try to dress around them, in fact I've actually bought shoes and then had to try and buy something to wear with the shoes - shame :D . Trouble is at work I'm limited as I am supposed to wear comfy shoes really :o although the rebel in me comes out sometimes and I wear 4" - 4.5" to stir things up a little. Also at work I wear navy so again am limited really :D Maybe I should change my job :wink: )

Let calm be widespread

Ruud I'm so glad I could help to set you free. Only wish I'd been as successful with my friend :o . Hopefully he'll be where you are now one day. Weird, I feel sooooo very proud of you :D:wink: All my love Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

One step at a time I guess :D although I think you are galloping at this rate, and all this since Friday :) Here Ruud maybe I should set up an Auntie Julie thread what do you think? :o If you want the ballets tho' get them and buy her something she really wants, you know "one for you and one for me" :D:wink:

Let calm be widespread

• 4 weeks later...

Saturday, 14th June 2003

Yamyam came down South so we could do some window shopping/buying. We had a great day out at a local shopping centre. It was a sunny day – I think I’ll let the pictures do the talking…

Posted Image

Lovely colourful shoes in River Island

Posted Image

A teeshirt for all us heelers me thinks :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lady in River Island with these amazing shoes which turned me into a Stalker :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yamyam trying on some lovely 4” sandals in TK Macs – he looked good in them :D wish he’d got them really…

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yamyam and I sitting on a bench ready to take pics of more passers by and these are our chosen footwear for the day.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quite a few heelies out there on that lovely sunny day. I quite got into my role lol. Oh and did we buy anything. Yes I did two pairs of shoes but haven’t photographed them yet so watch this space…

In the evening Yamyam took me to see his friends and we decided to go with the same kind of boots…

Posted Image

Great evening and all in all a great day with one hell of a great guy

:) Oh and those shoes well... he has given me some new ones to try again something to be posted at a later date :wink:

Let calm be widespread

What can I say? Other than it was a wonderful day and night with a wonderful lady. I'm not sure why Posted Image this photo didn't appear, but here's a repost.

Oh, and feel free to guess which feet are whose in the spiky boot photo at the end of Julietta's report!

As Julietta says, there are some more photos to come, so watch this space. But please feel free to post your comments!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

They do look good on him don't they Alex? :D But I think he is predominantly a boot man :wink:

Let calm be widespread

Why didn't you get those sandals Yamyam?

As Julietta says, I'm mostly a boot man, myself. I'm not sure where I'd wear them to, but they were very nice. But since I didn't get them, I'll just have to let Julietta drag me to the shops again :wink: !

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Shame, they were nice

Well, we both have some new shoes to post. I've managed to talk Julietta into agreeing to take some photos (now that wasn't exactly difficult). The only problem left now is working out which diary to post them in - hers or mine?