51/4 platform pumps at bakers

trevor

my wife and i were at the mall yesterday and came across a pair of platform pumps at bakers. these were really sharp and real sexy looking. they were 51/4 inches high. they were at bakers shoes. go to bakers web site and look at the shoe lucy and see what everyone thinks of these. they were 59.00. my wife has 4 pairs of the 43/4 inch hidden platforms pumps from aldo and charlotte russe so we thought we would wait and see if maybe they will get marked down even lower. these are a little different style.

Trevor, Another Bakers explorer!! I am regular Bakers customer and have a "B" card good for 10% discounts and also am a verified reviewer. I have reviewed the "Eryn", "Kambodia", "Stacey", "Carey" and just today, the "Victoria". Just click read reviews and look for Denise S. At $59 this shoe is at a clearance price because it isn't a best seller (not among their top 25) and they want to move inventory ahead of the 2010 spring stock which will start hitting stores in February. While I wished Bakers had their shoes made in the USA they nevertheless have the hottest styles out there in the $69-89 range and 4.5-5.75" heel range. They only go to size 11 but really size 10 in the stores. I always go in drab but nealry always am wearing some heels myself. The girls always know I am shopping for myself and are very helpful. I have written the corporate office in St. Louis a number of times complimenting the helpful staffs I have encountered and it is readily passed on to these specific stores. I highly recommend them to all in this forum. You'll be glad you wen there!! HappyinHeels

I miss Bakers shoes since the store close in our town just recently. They had some beautiful high heels at decent prices. I just went to their website and they still display some gorgeous heels at good prices.