Want to get Custom Thigh Boots for my Wife

slaveforheels

Hi all, I wonder if any of you could help im trying to find someone to make a custom pair of thigh boots for my wife, she is wanting a pair like 'julie Roberts' had in pretty woman, but maybe with a 5" heel on them. Any ideas on who might be able to assist in this request Thanks in advance

I have seen Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" several times. I wouldn't mind a pair myself with a good pair of zippers on them.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

The best pair of boots I own are Gabrielle Roche, though I don't know if it's because of superior workmanship or simply because they're leather and well broken in.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Hi all,

I wonder if any of you could help im trying to find someone to make a custom pair of thigh boots for my wife, she is wanting a pair like 'julie Roberts' had in pretty woman, but maybe with a 5" heel on them.

Any ideas on who might be able to assist in this request

Thanks in advance

The best place I have found for Custom-Made Thighboots by a long way, is here: http://www.thighhighboots.net/

They hand-make all their own styles, or they will manufacture to your design and measurements. They are particularly good for women with thicker legs too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That is interesting lantus, what did you hear about them? I have 4 pairs of Gaborits and they have been excellent. It does take some time though to get them. Iloveboots in Canada put me onto Gaborit and he has 12-14 pairs. Anyways Gaborit does a good boot, but we are always open for more makers! Thanks Pussyinboots for your info too! Mtnsofheels