My new 7 inch otk boots

_Boot_lover_

Hi everyone, These are my My new 7 inch otk boots, from the brand Kassiopeya, they were my christmas present from my gf! Almost impossible to walk in them but with a little practise...who knows... , maybe one day i can be able to master them :cry1: I hope you like them! Tiago Duarte

post-5545-13352289941_thumb.jpg

post-5545-133522899415_thumb.jpg

post-5545-133522899421_thumb.jpg

post-5545-133522899424_thumb.jpg

Today i tried walking in them with my gf helping, it´s quite difficult, because as my feet are not at all used to the "almost vertical position", and when i try to straight up my knees my feet hurt really bad, but i can say that i can stand quite well and give already four or six steps without grabbing into something!

Well, first of all it´s always good to receive a comment from pata, the only girl with 96 yrs old and that can walk very easily with 6+ inch heels! :cry1:

Weel, the heels are very stable, the only problem are my feet that are not used to the position, but i hope i can be able to walk in them properly, and pata is surely one of my models to keep going.

The shop is www.angelsworld007.de , i recommend it, the owner is very attencious and quick in sending the items.

Thanks for the comments!

I would be curious about whether the ballets are lockable or velcro'd like the devious are, they look very similar to the devious range... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I would be curious about whether the ballets are lockable or velcro'd like the devious are, they look very similar to the devious range...

Andi

They are velcro'd, just like the devious, but the main difference is (I think) that the heel is not too long. The sizing is generous. I take a EU44 and they are slightly too big, but OK with thick socks.

Markus