2009 good or bad heeling year?

bladerunner

I did something similar last year to see how we have all changed in the year. Me. Well things were not looking good earlier in the year,events unfolded that I won't go in to detail,but myself and my wife came through them and now things are improving in ways I couldn't have guessed. I now have a wife who seems to understand where I am coming from and that im not mad,bad or crazy...spendthrift yes! but nice with it!! Anyway,I now feel I can talk to her openly..most days! and not have to lead ,in effect, a double life.Things aren't perfect but its a huge burden off my shoulders just being able to talk,oh and go shopping! but not shoes yet as she thinks I have too many and need to sort them out,which is true..so a mega clear out is due which she wants to help with.So there it is for 2009,lets see what 2010 brings,god that sounds odd 2010 thought we would be all in flying cars by now lol !!! Oh and a happy new year to all here bladerunner

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

great topic!! thanx!! well from my side been a good year, just over a year ago, managed to break the ice about the heels with the wife and acceptance!! from there its been great, with doing the shopping for heels together wearing heels together and having many discussions around the topic our collection has grown, have worn heels out side the house 3 or 4 times, the last one having been the most daring, sadly our life style does not lend its self to heeling!! we actually need to make a point and say tonight we ''will'' wear heels and go out alone, that needs to change and that will be for 2010 overall for us its been a great year for heeling!! to every one on here thanx for the inspiration and support!! :cry1::wave:

This has been a very good year for me for public heeling. I went to many, many more places wearing high heels and I attribute that to the great members here at High Heel Place. Reading all of your stories and posts has inspired me to go places I might not have thought of or were intimidated to go to. My goal for next year is to go heeling more often and more places. I wore 5" stiletto high heels at the hair slon getting my hair cut, the DMV updating my license tag, the driver's license office renewing my driver's license, the movies, live theatre, and of course all of my usual places where I wear high heels. I am already making plans for next year's healing.

2009 was a fantastic year for heeling for me. I got out more times that I could have imagined, pushed the envelope with my outfits - girl jeans, skirts, dresses - and my shoes - boots, sandals, open toes. Some worked, some didn't. I met some wonderful people while heeling who were accepting and open. I couldn't have imagined a better year than 2009 if I tried.

Style is built from the ground up!

2009 was a great year for me as well since I evolved in my fashion freedom from just wearing women's shoes to adding skirts to the equation, and things only got better, much better from there. I've successfully worn skirts and heels to numerous places over the year and the world didn't come to an end, in fact, I've gotten my fair share of compliments here and there, quite refreshing, encountering such openminded people in my travels. With 2010 right around the corner, I hope to expand my travels, go to more places and enjoy new experiences. May 2010 be good for everyone here at HHP!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On the whole, a good year. Split from GF - Bad but since then have embraced my fetishes, which means more heels and heeling, especially around people who appreciate a tall boy with long legs in high heels; which makes me a happier person all round, even if my family and most of my friends don't actually know the real reason why. Here's to 2010 being even better and maybe finding a partner who wants me for me and my kinks..... happy New Year all R

I would definately call it a good year. I have made great progress during the year. I have

• Been on a vacation cruise for 4 days where I was mostly dressed in skirts.
  • I have worn skirts and heels many times to local reasturants
  • I have worn heesl together with pants many times during the year.
Some challenges for 2010 is

• Wearing heels when meeting friends
  • Wearing heels at work
  • Wearing heels and skirts when meeting friends
  • Wearing heels and skirts at work
  • Wearing a dress and heels out and about
  • Wearing a dress and hells when meeting friends
  • Wearing a dress and heels at work
I know I am going to fail at some of theese challenges but hope to manage some of them.

Happy new year. :cry1:

/Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

I would have to say very good. In addition to retiring in the early part of the year, I got my first pair of strappy high heel sandals. Now have 16 pairs. Went from wearing them secretly to wearing them everyday in front of my wife. Had my first outing a few weeks ago with the AzShoeNut, who I met here on HH Place. We discussed plans to form a HH group in the Phoenix area. I befriended many people and have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations.

2009 Was'nt too good... I met someone early in the year and we tried to make it happen.. During that time I was very happy and heels seemed to take a back seat in my mind.. At some point I realized that I needed to tell her about my "heel thing".. I told her, and that was the end of that.. After that, I lost a good bit of my confidence and only recently ventured out in heels again just a handfull of times.. It feels like I'm starting all over again.. I look forward to 2010, and I intend to get back out there and gain back the confidence I lost... and maybe even meet someone new..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

2009 was a good year for me. I acquired between 2 and 3 dozen new shoes, including my favorite Clark's Octavia clogs (in several colors). I wear them openly including around friends and family, and I am continually amazed that no one ever says anything about them being for women, even though the heel is 3" and clearly tapered thinner than a block heel. I even traveled with them on planes through airports and not a second glance. I'm wearing what I like and it's very liberating! Happy New Year to all. Steve

I'd have to say 2009 was an excellent year for me. I pretty much came out and never looked back. I've introduced the world up here to me in heels, polish, earrings - all the things I adore adorning! I've had nothing but kind words and support from people I hang out with and work around - not a bad time had at all! It was my dream come true! Here's to 2010 and many more heeling adventures!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Awsome year! I retired from one career, small pension, back in school to finish a masters, due in May!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Year was down for a pretty long time, job worries were the biggest problem as the group I was in was to be disbanded and they announced it early in the year and extended it twice. December brought good news where I landed in a more stable group, so very happy the way the year ended there. :cry1: On the heeling front: I had a bit of a rough spell during the summer of 2009, just as I started to get really bold about public heeling, got some uncool reactions from some people I know and that kind of set me way back on my confidence in doing this. However, this fall, I decided to heck with it, and started slowly building up my confidence again. I am still being rather discreet about my public heeling, wearing heels that are somewhat more androgynous looking (rounded toe, chunky heel or wedges) mostly hidden under jeans, etc, and that is about where I started out in 2009. I don't know if I will ever get back to where I was at this past summer where I had built up the courage to several times wear fully exposed and very feminine looking hh shoes, but I am back to a happy place in heeling again. I found my comfort zone and will probably stay in that zone for the forseeable future. :wave:

Hi,

2009 was an excellent heeling year for k6ps.

- came out on heels for the first time

- acquired a few pairs of masculine-looking heels

- built up the courage to show and tell everyone about that

- got the acceptance of family members, friends, co-workers, co-students, etc. -- no negative reactions, not taken less seriously, the world in general remained the same :cry1:

- was able to experience what i think is the ultimate pleasure of heeling -- having fun doing it together with the loved one, both in public and in private :wave:

k6ps's plans for 2010:

- keep it mostly as is

- try to be as masculine as possible

- acquire a few more pairs of my dream list (probably venture more into the designer heels world, i.e. buy more expensive shoes less often)

- match and balance the extraordinary shoes with other extraordinary accessories: glasses, scarfs, bags, hats (e.g. try a cylindrical hat with the Tory Burch 4+'' block-heeled patent leather boots :wave:)

- build up confidence with particular shoes i'm still less confident with (i'm almost fully confident with some of my heels, and less confident with others -- that doesn't even depend on height but rather my perceived overall "femininity" of the shoe. I'm fully confident with e.g. http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=109&pictureid=1409 and http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=109&pictureid=1571, so that i can wear them to an important customer meeting or to take my mother-in-law from airport to supermarket without second thoughts. I'm less confident with e.g. http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=109&pictureid=1407 and the newly acquired Tory Burch boots, and i can wear them only when i'm together with my wife.)

Happy Heeling on 2010

k6ps