How many pairs of heels have you bought this year.

LovesHiHeels

I bought 2 pairs. Those are my Demonia platform boots and my Funtasma heels, the latter of which still needs to arrive in the mail since I ordered them last weekend. Buying heels is still a tough thing for me because my parents don't know about my love for wearing high heels. So the more I get, the harder it gets for me to hide them..

I haven't bought that many pairs and I sold a couple of pairs that I bought on a whim and really hadn't worn them that often. I have my sights set on a pair of black leather thigh boots with 5 1/4" high heels. I'm saving my pennies to buy them.

2009 was a year when I bought more heels than any other. This year I bought one pair of ankle boots from Burlington Coat Factory, four pairs of pumps from Bakers, two stiletto-heeled platform sandals, and two pairs of wedge sandals. All these 2009 purchases have heels in the 5-6" range. This was also the year I discovered that I can fit into a size 10 in some styles!! Who knows what 2010 will bring!!

I have bought 16 pairs. All are strappy high heel sandals. This is my first year for wearing heels. Got my first pair in May. Started wearing them in front of my wife in October. It has been a fun and very productive year. Have been wearing my heels everyday and loving the experience.

I have bought 5 pairs. And more than 5 pairs for my wife. At this rate, after a few years the closet gets very full (we have space for about 70 pairs) and we have to unload some. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

7 pairs for me. 3 pairs of pumps, 2 pairs of strappy sandals, a pair of Oxford booties and a pair of ankle boots; all except for the last pair of boots were from Payless. I have my eye on a few more pairs, but I probably won't get them until next year now. :cry1:

2009 was the year when I start wearing heels!so i only bought my first pair of high heels!they're low boots you can see them in my album!maybe 2010 would be the year of my first streetheeling...but no matter I'll buy new heels even if I can't find the courage wearing them outside!

I'll probably be the only one to post that Mickey and myself only bought 3 pairs of ballet flats for her this year. Having to have her leg off didn't help the shoe buying idea. But we still retain both of our collections, although we had to clean out all of Mickey's high heels since she can no longer wear heels A total of 37 pairs that were purchased but never used and were brand new were donated to a charity shop for resale. That was not counting the used pairs. Don't worry guys as you didn't miss out on anything. Her size was 5M. Cheers--- Dawn HH.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi all, Nice reflection of ones heeling purchases this year about to be past. Although I did not go wild I purchase about 4 pairs of high heels shoes and boots and 3 pairs of flat sandals. I most satisfied with my find of ShoesUSA that I purchased 2 pairs of boots that are really nicely made and comfy. I did not start out with a specific heel shopping plan for the year but did better than I expected with drop in my work. Hopefully next year will bring a few more pairs of shoes/boots and a lot more time wearing them. Cheers and a toast to 2009! Mtnsofheels

2009.....60+pairs.....

2010.........and its lunch time on the 5th jan......already 4 pairs

Well Done!!:cry1::smile: You're like me....I've got 4 on order too!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"