stylish heeler in bristol!

bladerunner

Had a weekend break (again!) in bristol last weekend and saw a young guy on monday very stylishly dressed including wedge knee high boots in the main shopping area,no one paid him any attention at all.....any member from here by chance?

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

It's a possibility. I doubt it would have been Heelfan though as he normally wears heels as opposed to wedges. It could be that he isn't a member from here at all as Bristol is the one place where male heel wearers attract very little attention at all. Hence Bristol as a choice of venue for the next WHM.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It's a possibility. I doubt it would have been Heelfan though as he normally wears heels as opposed to wedges.

It could be that he isn't a member from here at all as Bristol is the one place where male heel wearers attract very little attention at all. Hence Bristol as a choice of venue for the next WHM.

Bristol...and Brighton of course - Britain's two most open-minded towns in most people's opinion.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"