Love me love my high heels

Saxone

For guys who wear high heels and have a female in their life who know about it or are just crazy about the lady in their life wearing them. When you first met did she know about your interest in high heels right from the start or did she find out further on in the relationship? My own thoughts on this are that a majority of women will find out later than sooner and just grin and bear it, maybe to save the pain of going through a seperation or divorse to keep the family together for the childrens sake. When you first met the lady in your life were you wearing stiletto heels and did she fall for you because of it? Be honest now. I think not. Do you have to compromise to keep her now? Did wearing high heels cause the breakdown of a long term relationship and cause upset in your family? Please share your thoughts with us on this important topic. Saxone

It took 16 years for me to start wearing high heels in front of my SO. She always knew of my like for them but that was limited to me wanting her to wear them. Funnily enough though, she has started wearing heels more now I wear them. Should I ever have to start another relationship, I will be up front and open about my alternative dress style.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Wow, Saxone, this forum is full of threads exploring this dilemma. Members have been asking this question since I first joined. I think I've answered this at least four times over the years. It is a very, very important question. The answers range from immediate separation and divorce to overwhelming acceptance. To get the full range of feeling, if your are actualy interested, I would search back through the archives and read what has been posted in the past.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yeah, my wife knew from when we first started dating. In the beginning I think she saw it as an illness that she needed to break me of. I of course tried and would buy/purge/buy/purge as I would feel guilty over getting them. After a while she gave up trying to get me to "purge" as she got tired of us spending money on them just to throw them away. After my last purge I did, I got the urge again and did a search on google and found hhplace. I never gave thought to wearing heels in public before so this opened up a new avenue in me, but one that really tested our relationship. At first it wasn't too bad as I was staying in a hotel room away from home during the week cause of work. I wore block heels there and would go to the mall in the evenings and walk around. After I ended that project and got a new project where I was home every night and my daughters got older, I had to choose between wearing more discrete wedge heels and probably losing my wife and family. I chose the discrete wedge heels. She still isn't "wild" about me wearing heels, but has come to accept it is part of me. As long as I wear them discretely, she doesn't make too much of a fuss about it, but she would defintely prefer I didn't wear them.

hi, iv been married 22 rs now but it was a couple f years before i opened up about my heels. i always wore flat womens bots rm the start and put it down to my size 5 feet ad couldnt get mens shoes in my size, se fuly unerstood that, since i toldher about heels she puts up with it but doesnt klike it and will not go out with me in anythin other than flattys which rally look unisex anyway. we ply aathome together with heels, thats fine, but ay stret heeling is done on y own, were hapy tho and get o have my fun so cant complain; maninoots, merry xmas tal heelers

hi, iv been married 22 rs now but it was a couple f years before i opened up about my heels. i always wore flat womens bots rm the start and put it down to my size 5 feet ad couldnt get mens shoes in my size, se fuly unerstood that, since i toldher about heels she puts up with it but doesnt klike it and will not go out with me in anythin other than flattys which rally look unisex anyway. we ply aathome together with heels, thats fine, but ay stret heeling is done on y own, were hapy tho and get o have my fun so cant complain; maninoots, merry xmas tal heelers

This is almost, but not quite, gibberish.....And I though American schools were bad....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Me thinks you need a new keyboard for christmas!!! :cry1:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I've said this so many times, honestly is the best policy. And initially, I didn't practice what I preached. It cost me dearly. I tried to purge and give up high heels, but that wasn't me. I laid my cards on the table with family and friends. There were some loses, but overall positive feedback and acceptance. Be honest with yourself and be happy with yourself.

My ex wife hated me wearing heels, even though she'd known about it from the early days the best she could offer was a "don't ask, don't tell" approach which meant that I got to sneak about in them behind her back. It wasn't the reason why we broke up, but it was probably a contributing factor. It certainly resulted in me resenting her to a degree because she was coming between me and my heels, which I had tried and failed to give up. I met my fiancee through a dating site, and the first time we met in person I told her about my heels as things seemed to be going well, but if she was going to be freaked out by it I wanted it to be before either of us had invested much in the relationship. Fortunately she was fine with it, and ever since she's been happy for me to wear whatever I like on my feet. She even points out heels that I might like when we're out shopping. :cry1:

When Mickey and I first got mrried she didn't know that I was a crossdresser. After a few Halloween parties she sat down with me and we discussed it. Not caring what I did, she requested that I get rid of all of my stuff, which was considerable at the time. I did get rid of everything, but over time she could see that the itch kept biting me and I was miserable and quite differnt than I was since I chose her over all else. After a while and much discussion she let me slowly start all over and watched me change back to my old self. Now she buys me boots and heels and anything else that I need. She has even bought me jewelry, a wig, shoes, pantyhose, etc. etc. etc. We go to the Malls and watch the girls and other people go by, although we haven't been able to indulge that for quite a while because of our surgeries and illnesses. She advises me on my outfits and tells me what works and doesn't. We have been together for 41 and a half years now. We both share the catalogs and alwys hit the shoe department in the Mall stores. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn, It gives me great joy that you such un understanding wife, even if it took some time for her to accept it. I also feels very good that you have kept you marriage working for that amount of time. That is rare nowadays even for normal marriages, let alone when it comes to men heeling and ressing in skirts etc. Keep it up and l hope your helth gets better. :cry1: /Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

• 1 year later...

I haven't got the relationship experience as most of you guys do, so far I only had two girlfriends and no relationship lasted longer than one year and four months. My first relationship ended because of the heels. But strangely enough, it ended because I couldn't bear the thought of telling her in her face like a man. Because of that, I started to feel uneasy about opening up as a whole wich lead to other problems. That made her feel uneasy and the relationship fell apart. Having learned my lesson, I immediatly told my second girlfriend and got a pair of pink pumps as a present not long after that. She only saw me wearing them once, but again, this was because I couldn't bring myself to wear them in front of her. But having the whole thing in the open was a big relief for me wich made it easier to open up to her. It brought her closer to me than any person ever has. Sadly this relationship has ended as well, but I learned my lesson. Women can live with heeling men but not with lying men.

A few relationships gone wrong by the fact i told her. A few for other reasons. But about 6 years ago i stopped caring about it and felt if a woman can not take me because i wear heels its really her problem not mine. Luck hit half a year later where i met my current gf in a shoe store. We where both wearing and shopping for heels. We have now been together 5 years :)